12-01-2023, 07:52 AM   #1
NFARVW
Gun Nut
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ram TRX, 991.2 GT3RS, XC90 T8

The Motor Enclave Tampa - TGT - Rallies - Track

Hey guys/gals!

Just checking to see if any fellow TME garage owners were on the forum!

A buddy and myself started a side business to supplement our hobby and love for cars. Meet The Guys Tampa! Everyone has a "a guy" for a skill or experience, we are the go to in the area for firearms/silencers, cars, watches, rallies, and events!

Our sister company www.drivrally.com plans excursion based rallies so they are more than just hotel hopping and dinners. Our home office is located inside The Motor Enclave (TME) here in Tampa.

I recently ordered a 2024 M3CX to use as a family/track car which is what brought me here to the forum. I test drove the instructor M3C's on track and was blown away, I had to have one!

We are still waiting on approved permitting to build out the second level inside our unit but know it'll be awesome for events! It will be a great space to host VIP events and entertain customers.

Anyway, just wanted to see if there were other owners here or actually...if anyone here is interested in attending the next rally shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up with a substantial discount. I want some more G80's! Let's goooo!

Here's some random pics of the facility/track:

Thanks!
Adam
Appreciate 0