BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

03-30-2021, 02:40 PM   #23
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 FO M3, M3 & MY Tezzy's

You can also go to the BMW website and look for “shop new inventory” and filter for M3/M4.
Play with the zip codes and mileage range to search within and also can select to only look for cars that are “in inventory” to be able to reach the selling dealers to confirm it’s actually available.

This doesn’t address the allocation concern but if you want one now and don’t want to wait, this could be an option.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2021, 03:22 PM   #24
miclup
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Bmw 430i GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BzsBimmer View Post
You can also go to the BMW website and look for “shop new inventory” and filter for M3/M4.
Play with the zip codes and mileage range to search within and also can select to only look for cars that are “in inventory” to be able to reach the selling dealers to confirm it’s actually available.

This doesn’t address the allocation concern but if you want one now and don’t want to wait, this could be an option.
My friend told me about kilter.com
It’s lists all the bmw cars available in the US (at dealer and in-transit)
You can filter by model, options, etc.

Again, this doesn’t address the allocation concern but maybe you’ll find something close to your spec. Cheers!
Appreciate 0