11-12-2021, 03:23 AM   #45
540iSUP
Captain
Rep
Drives: G30, E36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGUYinCO View Post
Well, this is kind of creepy to tell.

My mom passed away from cancer 3 years ago, she was an artist. Many many years ago, she had painted a white vase with blue vines all over it that was in her art studio (someone had brought it in for still life study)...

Flash forward to her passing and cremation, and my dad has her ashes placed into a vase that was given to him by the funeral parlor. It is an EXACT copy of her painting from many years ago, no mistaking it. We were all stunned. I have a picture of the vase in front of her painting, I will have to post it when I find it...

Edit: I found it
That's actually more cool than it is creepy. I love it and I'm sure your mom does as well; may she rest in peace.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2021, 03:29 AM   #46
540iSUP
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Right? I can remember having a girl stay the night with me once. We were sitting in the living room, with the light in the second video behind me. I was in the process of explaining "If you see flashing lights or weird noises, don't get freaked out" bit. Her face went completely "deer in headlights" and pale. I asked, "The light behind me?" as she nodded in disbelief, I turned around just in time to watch it turn itself off, just as soon as I turned my head to look back at her, it turned right back on. She was the one that left in the middle of the night and I never heard back from her.
Well, maybe the ghost knew she wasn't the one for you. Looks like someones got your back.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13157.00
      11-12-2021, 03:39 AM   #47
540iSUP
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
That's otherworldly.

My mom died when I was young and under bad circumstances. I miss her every day. Always wished I could see her in some way like that, or feel her presence somehow.
Esteban, you might not see her, but I know she is there with you when you need her the most.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13157.00
Esteban44260.00
      11-12-2021, 07:38 AM   #48
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 540iSUP View Post
Well, maybe the ghost knew she wasn't the one for you. Looks like someones got your back.
Right? I still don't put much faith in it. I still feel like there is some form of a logical explanation. It is pretty weird though.
Appreciate 1
540iSUP704.00