home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums USA - Southeast

03-05-2024, 02:10 PM   #1
_GRAYGHOST_
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Nissan 370Z

Any Braman Allocations?

Is anyone working with Braman in South Florida that either received an allocation recently or is on a waitlist? Wondering how your experience has been.

I have my build in with them but no allocation yet. Its been 2 months and supposedly they haven’t received any allocations at all and at the time I submitted my build, I was the only one waiting. I’m quite patient, just prefer to get a MY24 and end of production is coming up.
      03-05-2024, 02:18 PM   #2
kgelfen360
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by _GRAYGHOST_ View Post
Is anyone working with Braman in South Florida that either received an allocation recently or is on a waitlist? Wondering how your experience has been.

I have my build in with them but no allocation yet. Its been 2 months and supposedly they haven’t received any allocations at all and at the time I submitted my build, I was the only one waiting. I’m quite patient, just prefer to get a MY24 and end of production is coming up.
Dude u can always use broker for very small fee. Cuz time will be running out on 24 soon.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2024, 02:26 PM   #3
50shadesofhockenheim
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Toyota Prius

They're most likely lying to you. No way they haven't gotten any allocations in 2 months
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2024, 02:44 PM   #4
_GRAYGHOST_
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgelfen360 View Post
Dude u can always use broker for very small fee. Cuz time will be running out on 24 soon.
I have reached out to one already but was trying to work with this dealer and establish some form of loyalty lol. They’re down the street from my house and I have tried buying from them in the past, but we didn’t come to a deal. I did get them to come a tad bit lower than msrp too not that it makes a big difference.
      03-05-2024, 02:45 PM   #5
_GRAYGHOST_
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50shadesofhockenheim View Post
They're most likely lying to you. No way they haven't gotten any allocations in 2 months
I was thinking that too but a broker I was talking to stated they didn’t see Braman getting an allocation (last month). Not sure how a broker gets a hold of that intel though.
      03-08-2024, 11:02 AM   #6
jbirb305
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 mazdaspeed 3, mazda cx-30

i have heard no good things about braman. they likely dont have any allocation for you and its miami. probably a long waiting list. and will mark up the car. go through a broker. brokers can see the allocations that different dealerships get. hit up daylaborer on here with next level brokers. he can find you an allocation
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2024, 11:48 AM   #7
TaroBaapG35
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '22 Model S Plaid

If Braman didn't get an allocation that might be true, but technically they can trade a different car/allocation for an M3 if they really wanted to. That's what my dealer ended up doing for me. Also if youre lookin at at a 6MT, then good luck. Those are going to be terribly hard to get now this late into the year due to the 25 LCI. I understand loyalty, but 2 months is awhile. My $.02 just get with a broker at this point.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2024, 12:19 PM   #8
_GRAYGHOST_
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbirb305 View Post
i have heard no good things about braman. they likely dont have any allocation for you and its miami. probably a long waiting list. and will mark up the car. go through a broker. brokers can see the allocations that different dealerships get. hit up daylaborer on here with next level brokers. he can find you an allocation
They have a few locations. This was specifically the one in Jupiter. Ironically the day I posted this and I reached back out to them, I was given my production number and build week. I’m very grateful I can stop thinking about it now.
      03-08-2024, 12:22 PM   #9
_GRAYGHOST_
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaroBaapG35 View Post
If Braman didn't get an allocation that might be true, but technically they can trade a different car/allocation for an M3 if they really wanted to. That's what my dealer ended up doing for me. Also if youre lookin at at a 6MT, then good luck. Those are going to be terribly hard to get now this late into the year due to the 25 LCI. I understand loyalty, but 2 months is awhile. My $.02 just get with a broker at this point.
I ended up getting the allocation. Not sure what happened between when allocations were given to the dealers and the other day when I reached out, but I got it now and am happy
      03-08-2024, 12:59 PM   #10
jbirb305
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 mazdaspeed 3, mazda cx-30

Quote:
Originally Posted by _GRAYGHOST_ View Post
I ended up getting the allocation. Not sure what happened between when allocations were given to the dealers and the other day when I reached out, but I got it now and am happy
make sure you get the price from them. dont pay over msrp and no mark up on money factor either.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2024, 01:48 PM   #11
_GRAYGHOST_
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbirb305 View Post
make sure you get the price from them. dont pay over msrp and no mark up on money factor either.
Yep, we finalized on numbers when I originally went in to build the car. They gave me the rates and MF, which I identified as being marked up and they were very open about it. Im not locked in with financing through them though and Im sure rates will change by the time the car gets here. Im build week 21