BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

12-16-2021, 06:58 AM   #23
kingmatt92
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Xdrive

Talked to genius on Monday and they said I was build week 3. This morning I moved to production begins. I assume the car is still on track to be completed week 3 because of the factory shutting down. Anybody else move to 150 status?
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2021, 07:01 AM   #24
ABQ_M3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M3 Competition

Not sure what build week I am but this week has definitely seen some progress. Went from paint booth to dispatched from factory. I am cautiously optimistic that my CAs estimate of a Feb delivery will happen. But following all the posts on the forum the key word is "cautiously"
Appreciate 1
      12-16-2021, 09:39 AM   #25
bimmermann88
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW g05

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQ_M3 View Post
Not sure what build week I am but this week has definitely seen some progress. Went from paint booth to dispatched from factory. I am cautiously optimistic that my CAs estimate of a Feb delivery will happen. But following all the posts on the forum the key word is "cautiously"
Wow if your dealer is predicting February and my car just got it's vin number last night and I'm scheduled for completion on January 10 (week 2 i think) I'm not gonna see my car until beginning of March now I'm assuming?!
Appreciate 0