BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Video + PC Gaming / Computing

12-04-2021, 02:52 AM   #1
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Share your Forza Horizon 5 Custom Events!

I've started messing around with creating custom events in Forza Horizon 5, so I thought I'd start a thread to share event codes. If you're creating anything post em up for us to try out!

So far I have two, one race and one time trial challenge. The race I recreated 3 times, first time I didnt realize you could add grandstands and such, second time I realized where ever you drive while creating the event is the race line the drivatars use so I had to create it a third time to try and make a proper race line. It's close, but I think it's more of a motorcycle race line that a car race line (I'm used to squaring off corners for a harder drive out). I have more on the way, some BMW specific races, some open, etc.

'Round the Mountian: Anything goes race around the mountain and finish at the top.
Share Code: 188 303 281

Mexico Hill Climb Time Trial Challenge in the Radical RXC Turbo
Share Code: 919 507 519

My Diesel Information Thread | My Wheels, Tires, and Fitment Thread | My Teardrop Camper Build | My F15 Suspension Lift Thread
Appreciate 0