G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums USA - Mid-Atlantic

04-29-2024, 04:07 PM   #309
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luc@Speed&Tech View Post
Pretty big build! Looking forward to the next round of mods for this customer when the remaining parts come in!

G80 M3

- Full Xpel stealth PPF over Brooklyn Gray
- KW HAS with alignment
- Spacers
- Mishimoto Skid plate
- SST Valve Controller
- Our in-house modified front fender liners
- CF Mud flaps
- CF spoiler
- CF front grill
- CF front lip
- CF fender vents
- Paint matched front reflectors
- Replacement 50th anniversary roundels
Luc & RJ are stand up gents. They were a pleasure to work with and take pride in their work. I had a last minute work trip come up and the team at Speed & Tech were able to get my entire car PPF’d (stealth), and added all the above mods in about a weeks time!
Other vendors should take notes on customer service bc these guys are as good as it gets. Will definitely be bringing the car back once I receive my mid pipe, EBC front pads and wheels (&#128521.

The ppf wrap is flawless and definitely stands out among the ocean of BGM (and similar colored cars) that flood the roads. They also installed my SST valve controller which makes the car sound 100x better and my 35% ceramic tint which helps keep the car cooler
Appreciate 1
      04-30-2024, 11:14 AM   #310
Luc@Speed&Tech
Captain
Rep
Drives: G80 M3, E92 M3, F56 JCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdjafari View Post
Luc & RJ are stand up gents. They were a pleasure to work with and take pride in their work. I had a last minute work trip come up and the team at Speed & Tech were able to get my entire car PPF’d (stealth), and added all the above mods in about a weeks time!
Other vendors should take notes on customer service bc these guys are as good as it gets. Will definitely be bringing the car back once I receive my mid pipe, EBC front pads and wheels (&#128521.

The ppf wrap is flawless and definitely stands out among the ocean of BGM (and similar colored cars) that flood the roads. They also installed my SST valve controller which makes the car sound 100x better and my 35% ceramic tint which helps keep the car cooler
We really appreciate the feedback and happy to hear you had a great experience. Hope the vendors have updated you on the backordered parts so we can see you again soon!

23541 Pebble Run Place, Unit 140
Sterling, VA 20166 (Satellite shop)
Appreciate 1
pdjafari153.00
      05-01-2024, 03:39 PM   #311
KevinGS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Past 2015 M4, Current 2013 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdjafari View Post

I second the quality of the service at Speed & Tech. I recommend them to everyone.

I thought I was done, but my next mod may be the monoballs, for some improved steering qualities. It just never ends... LOL
Appreciate 1