BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics BMW M3 (G80), M4 (G82), CSL and 3.0 CSL General Forum

10-15-2020, 05:00 PM   #45
kimchee411
Private
Rep
Drives: '18 M2 LBB 6MT| '06 911 C2 6MT

Still hate the 4 series grille, which looks like it was inspired by an emoji, but I like the way it's done on the Ms, where the grille is not as aggressive but the rest of the car is more aggressive to match. Given the option between new and old grille I'm around 60/40 for the older style, but I think in a couple years time the new design is going to make the old one feel quite dated. I mean who's NOT doing a massive grille these days?

Make or break for me is if NVH has been improved over F80. I already have a sports car. I want more of a GT/family hauler that's track-capable. G20 improvement over F30 is promising. The base car suspension balance between road feel and comfort is great, just needs to be tightened up a bit and lowered for M duty.

Not happy about the weight gain but G20 doesn't feel heavy in sporty driving so I won't suspect an issue with the G80.
Appreciate 0