BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions

Closed Thread

08-26-2020, 06:11 PM   #1
enigma99a
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 ZCP M3

Why can't I say anything that's not in agreement?

Well, I've been leaving respectful criticism on BMW's latest designs, only to get the comments removed. And today mentioned that comments are getting removed and got banned?? what's going on?

I've been a loyal BMW customer for many years, and also a member of the BMW CCA, and a huge fan so I'm not a troll. But I think BMW still has time to correct this before they release the G80/82. I have a few local friends (F80/2 owners) who were FOR SURE going to purchase the next version. Now we're all out. True this is a small sample, but I think this is feedback BMW needs to see.

Back to my original comment, as long as I'm talking respectfully, why would I be banned?
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2020, 07:57 PM   #2
Mason Hatcher
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 230i

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma99a View Post
Well, I've been leaving respectful criticism on BMW's latest designs, only to get the comments removed. And today mentioned that comments are getting removed and got banned?? what's going on?

I've been a loyal BMW customer for many years, and also a member of the BMW CCA, and a huge fan so I'm not a troll. But I think BMW still has time to correct this before they release the G80/82. I have a few local friends (F80/2 owners) who were FOR SURE going to purchase the next version. Now we're all out. True this is a small sample, but I think this is feedback BMW needs to see.

Back to my original comment, as long as I'm talking respectfully, why would I be banned?
It is generally frowned upon, on any message board, to publicly whine about the rules or call out actions by moderators. This is a private board and everything you write is subject to moderation and censorship.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2020, 08:11 AM   #3
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...9#post26612259
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread