BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions

08-15-2020, 05:08 PM   #1
BlackN’Blue
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2013 135Is DCT, 2005 GTO m6

Hello Mods! I’m at a loss here. I can sign in just fine on my iPhone 11, safari. However I cannot sign in on MacBook nor any other browser on my iPhone. On my Mac, when I try to reset password, the email that is sent to me includes a username which suddenly has a Chinese language character in it, and even though I copy and paste that username, or do it again with my real username that I’m using right now on my iPhone in Safari, and the temporary password in the reset email, the site says I’m using an invalid username or password.

I’ve emailed the site, with no response. Hoping this thread finds you well and you can help me with this issue!

Thanks!!
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2020, 11:47 AM   #2
BMWCCA1
BMW Owner Since 1971
Rep
Drives: 1964 700 Sport Cabriolet

Garage List
2013 BMW 128i  [10.00]
I can login but all of a sudden the site doesn't remember me when I visit and I have to login each time. This hasn't been the case for years and I've checked the "remember me" box. Not a huge deal, but something new.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2020, 11:19 AM   #3
BlackN’Blue
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2013 135Is DCT, 2005 GTO m6

Do I just give up on this? I sign in perfectly on my iPhone Xs Max, OS 13.6.1

However, when I’m on my:
MacBook Pro - High Sierra OS 10.13.6
Firefox browser
Chrome browser
Safari browser

I airdrop the website from my working iPhone to make sure I’ve got that correct. I use my Saved Passwords and Accounts from my iPhone to sign into my account on my MacBook.

But, when I use those iPhone proven credentials from my iPhone, and try to sign in on my MacBook, I get the message that I’ve entered an invalid username and password.

I’ve reset my password so many times. Every time, in the reset password email ON MY MACBOOK, my username includes a Chinese character. If I look at the same email on my iPhone, there is NO CHINESE CHARACTER.

Something is up with my MacBook and this website. I don’t know what it is, and I’ve never encountered this issue before, so I’m reaching out here for tech support.

Is this the correct section of the forum to post this? Does this forum have tech support?
Appreciate 0