BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics M3 / M4 Photos, Videos, Builds

07-21-2022, 08:28 PM   #45
BillTheHeel
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M4 6MT (on order)

The thing I like about the fjord blue interior on here, is that while it is still a bold choice, red and orange are still way bolder, but it is 100x more interesting than a conservative black or tartufo brown.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2022, 08:32 AM   #46
BardG
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 M550xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmoodster View Post
So I ordered my car (2022 G80) around July and was excited about the combo I chose (Dravit Grey with Fjord Blue interior). Then I started noticing in pictures that the DG exterior had gold flakes and started seeing that nobody in their right minds would choose my combo because it was too risky.

I thought about changing it, and when I asked if I could at that point, I was told it was too late to do so. So I thought "well, I guess it's decided now!" I was a bit worried but I was not worried enough to cancel my order. And, personally, I'm glad I didn't!

I know some of you would still not like it, but I want to share it and let you know I am not regretting it at all. I would do it again if I went back in time.

Here are some pics in different settings. I'll start with some with no sunshine, then I'll do two other separate posts on this thread with sunset time and bright sunshine.
I'm struggling with the decision to switch from classic black interior to Fjord Blue/Black. I've not seen it in person. I'm going to my dealer tomorrow to look at the colour samples.

My question: Is it a darker blue? Or a lighter or brighter blue? (I like the deeper dark blue as it shows on the configurator, some of the pictures I've seen seem to be quite a bit lighter and "brassy", which for me isn't what I'm after).
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2022, 09:02 AM   #47
BardG
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 M550xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillTheHeel View Post
The thing I like about the fjord blue interior on here, is that while it is still a bold choice, red and orange are still way bolder, but it is 100x more interesting than a conservative black or tartufo brown.
Do you know if it's a darker blue? Or, is it a light or brighter blue?
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2022, 09:07 AM   #48
figuec56
Daniel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 330eX

Garage List
2023 BMW 330ex  [0.00]
Looks great! Congrats!
Appreciate 0