BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

07-16-2023, 08:33 AM   #23
bimmer2009kh
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40; '23 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter2099 View Post
Hey all,

I’m considering adding on the ACE 3.0 to my G80 at the port. There’s not a lot of feedback out there in terms of owners that have this particular add-on equipped in their vehicle. There’s a few posts here talking about it, but not in-depth, so I was hoping to generate more feedback here.

I was curious if any of you have it installed on your vehicle and have reviews to share.

I’ve looked into alternatives like Blackvue, but I like the idea of something installed at the port, “ready to go,” and covered under the vehicle warranty.

I really wanted something similar to Tesla’s Sentry mode, but I realize this is a far cry from that.

My concerns though are:

1.) Do I really need it if I have Driver Recorder with the Parking Assistant Package?

2.) Is the overall quality of unit there?

3.) Is the size of the front camera and screen too large and bulky in your opinion?

I have my reservations and wanted feedback, opinions, etc.

Go with the VanTrue N4. its less than $300 for the front, back, cabin system. I've had it for a year and its worked well.
Appreciate 1