G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums USA - California

09-04-2023, 08:19 PM   #67
Soylent
Major
Rep
Drives: 2021 M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greer View Post
There was a BMW owners "Show & Shine" entrance package that allowed entrance at 9 am.
They required an instagram account to buy that online. I don’t do any of the social media. With a 2 hr 40 minute drive 11 am looked much better. Live and learn. Was still a good time.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2023, 11:09 PM   #68
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 FO M3, M3 & MY Tezzy's

Just got back home. Traffic sucked big time.
Good turnout. Sorry ShoeZilla we weren’t able to meet up. I looked for your car but didn’t see you.

First time taking the wife to a BMW meet like this and was glad she had a good time. I think she went overboard on buying merch lol

She said I can get one thing there… but of course no one really brings much inventory there. Other than the slight sunburns, we all had fun.
Appreciate 1
      09-05-2023, 05:23 PM   #69
ShoeZilla
IG: KAWSZILLA
Rep
Drives: 2022 BSM G82 M4 COMP XDRIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BzsBimmer View Post
Just got back home. Traffic sucked big time.
Good turnout. Sorry ShoeZilla we weren’t able to meet up. I looked for your car but didn’t see you.

First time taking the wife to a BMW meet like this and was glad she had a good time. I think she went overboard on buying merch lol

She said I can get one thing there… but of course no one really brings much inventory there. Other than the slight sunburns, we all had fun.
No problem! We pretty much hung out at the hotel saturday cus it was damn near a car meet all night. We had the SVB guys there, IND so we just hung around them and got to see there cars before the event. We will fasure meet up next time there is a local meet in Sacramento.
Appreciate 1
BzsBimmer3274.00