BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics BMW M3 (G80), M4 (G82), CSL and 3.0 CSL General Forum

02-17-2024, 10:45 AM   #45
DSTR
Captain
Rep
Drives: 22 M240iX / 23 M2 Tor-Red

Pursuing this 2025 build soon. Final details in work. Will be nice to go with the 23 M2. Have always admired the M4. Happy to see the new choices in wheels. Prefer silver. Aventurine/Tartufo - M-Driver pkg etc.
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
'Cane8632.50
mjj188.00
      02-24-2024, 09:25 AM   #46
anthemavm
Captain
Rep
Drives: X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjj View Post
I have been lurking the forum for the past month trying to decide if I purchase a 2024 off the lot or order a 2025 model. Last night while browsing the picture section I came across a color combo that spoke to me.

Walked into the local dealer and walked out 45 min later with a special order for the upcoming 2025 M4 Competition Xdrive coupe.

Color will be special order Verde British Racing Green with the Tartufo full leather sport seats with nearly all options.

I will be ordering BC Forged wheels in champagne bronze to complement the car as well.

This will be my first BMW. Excited to lean into the BMW community. I have been a member of multiple car forums in the past (GTR, GT500). I am excited about a car that blends true sports car handing and performance with luxury.

I will also will want to lower the car. I would appreciate any proven recommendations for lowering the car. Products and vendors would be great. I do not plan to track the car and I am not concerned about the cost of products/install. I just want to make sure it is a great system.

Thanks for listening. I have much to learn about the BMW M4.

Tag
Did they mention when you might get it?
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2024, 03:45 PM   #47
mjj
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2025 M4 Comp -on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthemavm View Post
Did they mention when you might get it?
Was told late August/early Sept. Then I was called last week and was told my individual order did not get picked up for the next production run so it will be delayed further.

I have no idea how much longer now. I assume I am looking at October now.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2024, 06:04 AM   #48
RichardGM4
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 G80 M3 CS

Without having trawled through all the replies, so running the risk of repeating what may already have been said to the OP…

I had a set of MSS Height Adjustable Springs (HAS) fitted to my G82 M4CX and it was a disaster - literally ruined the damping on the car and totally messed up the ride quality, to the extent that I had it all removed as soon as I was able to. Even though I obtained a refund from Evolve for the spring kit, I was left £100s out of pocket for the install / uninstall as neither Evolve or MSS would admit there was an issue with the spring rates / manufacturing of the kit

I’d steer we’ll clear of MSS products if I were you as they clearly lack any form of consistent QA or after-sales service.

From what I’ve read / heard, KW could be an option though

However, if as you say cost is a secondary consideration to quality, there’s only one answer and that’s genuine M Performance HAS, installed by BMW. It’s also the only solution that’ll maintain your warranty.

Love the sound of the colour combo - congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum!
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2024, 09:17 AM   #49
mjj
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2025 M4 Comp -on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardGM4 View Post
Without having trawled through all the replies, so running the risk of repeating what may already have been said to the OP…

I had a set of MSS Height Adjustable Springs (HAS) fitted to my G82 M4CX and it was a disaster - literally ruined the damping on the car and totally messed up the ride quality, to the extent that I had it all removed as soon as I was able to. Even though I obtained a refund from Evolve for the spring kit, I was left £100s out of pocket for the install / uninstall as neither Evolve or MSS would admit there was an issue with the spring rates / manufacturing of the kit

I’d steer we’ll clear of MSS products if I were you as they clearly lack any form of consistent QA or after-sales service.

From what I’ve read / heard, KW could be an option though

However, if as you say cost is a secondary consideration to quality, there’s only one answer and that’s genuine M Performance HAS, installed by BMW. It’s also the only solution that’ll maintain your warranty.

Love the sound of the colour combo - congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum!
Thanks for the feedback. I went with the port installed M Perf HAS package. This forum has been a god send.
Appreciate 1