BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Cosmetic Care & Detailing (PPF/Wash/Wax/Detailing/Restoration/Repairs)

06-02-2022, 06:03 AM   #1
The Nerd
Major
Rep
Drives: 22 M3 Comp xDrive

Brooklyn Gray Touch-Up Paint

This question doesn't necessarily solely apply to BG….but, could be for any difficult to find OEM paint. Essentially, I went to my dealer to proactively grab some Brooklyn Gray touch up paint before my car arrives mid June. To my surprise, they don't carry it (nor do other dealers around that I called). I know it can be found online (probably for cheaper)….but, does anyone have advice on where best to order online? I obviously want true OEM paint and not simply an aftermarket mix that may or may not match. Any trustworthy site or distributor you'd suggest?
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2022, 04:52 PM   #2
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

I have had very good luck using https://drcolorchip.com/. They can match any paint based on the VIN. It is a bit of a process but in my experience, it makes chips basically invisible.
Ibiza3611.50