Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011ninja View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiefermeister View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 535i MSport View Post
I can't help but think the Audi looks better from the front.
What? Audi looks mainstream at best

The Audi easily gets confused for a Hyundai Sonata
Lol. Not to rehash the front end debate, you must've drank a lot of cool aid on this forum to say G8x looks better than that Audi. I think the g8x face is actually growing on me too but seriously, you think that sonata looks like an Audi? Explains why you think g8x front end looks great. There's hope for fugly face chicks with hot bod I suppose.
M3 is my flavor lol!!!!!!!!

That other dark RS5 posted looks better than the G80 but the dolphin grey nahhhhhh; looks like a sonata. My buddy has a 2020 S5 sport back same dolphin grey nahhhhhh.

As far as thick chicks listen man…

you get the carbon package

I'll get the performance upgrade
Lol. I can respect that. It's subjective. I definitely know when a g8x is coming from a mile away. It looks mean as hell. G8x is a performance demon. I've been looking for a Isle of Man green g80 in manual. The grill and color combo looks pretty sick. Can't say the same about other colors. As far as pure performance and fun factor, g8x is hard to beat. With xdrive version, it'll be incredible off the line too. I always liked thick ladies with face that looks great with make up anyhow. When you're inside her, you only care how she rides. Haha.
Lmaof!!!!!

Das what I'm talking about.

I'm going IOMG pure sunroof. Or this red
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      07-20-2021, 06:57 PM   #46
AndroidRobot
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 535i MSport View Post
I can't help but think the Audi looks better from the front.
What? Audi looks mainstream at best

The Audi easily gets confused for a Hyundai Sonata
Lol. Not to rehash the front end debate, you must've drank a lot of cool aid on this forum to say G8x looks better than that Audi. I think the g8x face is actually growing on me too but seriously, you think that sonata looks like an Audi? Explains why you think g8x front end looks great. There's hope for fugly face chicks with hot bod I suppose.
M3 is my flavor lol!!!!!!!!

That other dark RS5 posted looks better than the G80 but the dolphin grey nahhhhhh; looks like a sonata. My buddy has a 2020 S5 sport back same dolphin grey nahhhhhh.

As far as thick chicks listen man…

you get the carbon package

I'll get the performance upgrade
Lol. I can respect that. It's subjective. I definitely know when a g8x is coming from a mile away. It looks mean as hell. G8x is a performance demon. I've been looking for a Isle of Man green g80 in manual. The grill and color combo looks pretty sick. Can't say the same about other colors. As far as pure performance and fun factor, g8x is hard to beat. With xdrive version, it'll be incredible off the line too. I always liked thick ladies with face that looks great with make up anyhow. When you're inside her, you only care how she rides. Haha.
Lmaof!!!!!

Das what I'm talking about.

I'm going IOMG pure sunroof. Or this red
I think BMW nailed colors this time around. We need the bright in your face colors to match the cars prowess. I've yet to see IOMG in person but I do have my IND painted bits and the color looks more emerald until light hits it.
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2021, 02:06 AM   #47
Giom
Private
Rep
Drives: renault fluance

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkb26 View Post
New gen M3 vs the still 2017 platform RS5? Not really news that it will win. RS5 only had a FL recently.
I think you're missing the point here, the real issue is AWD vs RWD. No matter the tiny age discrepancy, AWD should always have the unfair advantage. You can not take away from BMWs accomplishment with what they've achieved here. Even Audi will tell you that.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2021, 10:04 AM   #48
frankiebones
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Fire Orange G80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
I think BMW nailed colors this time around. We need the bright in your face colors to match the cars prowess. I've yet to see IOMG in person but I do have my IND painted bits and the color looks more emerald until light hits it.
Completely agree with the exception of a good lighter blue. Look at the individual color tracking thread and like 75% of them are light blues because PB didn't do it for a lot of us. I ended up in FO for that reason.
Appreciate 1
      07-21-2021, 02:21 PM   #49
WickedBMW
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M3 MT

My preference is BMW, but this video shows a different outcome when it comes to straight line. Not sure whom to believe.

Appreciate 0
      07-21-2021, 08:27 PM   #50
Jcali86
Captain
Rep
Drives: G80 xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedBMW View Post
My preference is BMW, but this video shows a different outcome when it comes to straight line. Not sure whom to believe.

That's a properly launched RS5! The one in the SA video was in comfort mode and it had traction control on (no yellow light on the dash and the layout is wrong). Regardless they are very different cars and in every other metric the M3/4 is faster, the xdrive one will absolutely destroy the RS5 and, well, probably most every other car to be honest, it's going to be a monster from a dig.
      07-22-2021, 03:52 AM   #51
narci4
Registered
Rep
Drives: mini cooper s f56 / bmw 420d 3

I need that m4.
Appreciate 0