BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics BMW M3 (G80), M4 (G82), CSL and 3.0 CSL General Forum

07-11-2021, 05:13 PM   #89
m4lex
Private
Rep
Drives: F82 M4, G82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentMeister View Post
Mf's need to realize they can option their women too
Are there any women on this site who can comment on the fact that when you sit in the passenger seat of the carbon bucket seats you can't cross your legs?
I am a chick and when I went to the dealer to sit in both to decide…. i hated the feel. I am a woman with thicker thighs than average and it was tight. Not snug, tight. I am about 135lbs so certainly not heavy, but they weren't comfortable for me to justify spending the money. I love how they look, but I went for the reg sport seats. So if your lady is on the thicker side, that's a no go…. BUT and this is a big but, in retrospect I would have ordered them and then sold them immediately and made double the money off of em and then purchased the reg sport seats. 🤷🏻*♀️🤷🏻*♀️that's just my opinion! It's funny to see how many people get so spicy in feeds about something that they ask for an opinion about. If you don't think you'll like some of the responses, don't post or ask your lady to test the seats herself. 🤷🏻*♀️🤷🏻*♀️seems pretty simple to me
Appreciate 5
Lexura312.50
Ex_Stig2562.50
      07-11-2021, 06:50 PM   #90
Greer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4lex View Post
I am a chick and when I went to the dealer to sit in both to decide…. i hated the feel. I am a woman with thicker thighs than average and it was tight. Not snug, tight. I am about 135lbs so certainly not heavy, but they weren't comfortable for me to justify spending the money. I love how they look, but I went for the reg sport seats. So if your lady is on the thicker side, that's a no go…. BUT and this is a big but, in retrospect I would have ordered them and then sold them immediately and made double the money off of em and then purchased the reg sport seats. 🤷🏻*♀️🤷🏻*♀️that's just my opinion! It's funny to see how many people get so spicy in feeds about something that they ask for an opinion about. If you don't think you'll like some of the responses, don't post or ask your lady to test the seats herself. 🤷🏻*♀️🤷🏻*♀️seems pretty simple to me
So nice to hear from a woman on this board.
2014 F10 M5 Competition
2003 E39 M5
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2021, 07:27 PM   #91
AndroidRobot
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Are there any women on this site who can comment on the fact that when you sit in the passenger seat of the carbon bucket seats you can't cross your legs?
I am a chick and when I went to the dealer to sit in both to decide…. i hated the feel. I am a woman with thicker thighs than average and it was tight. Not snug, tight. I am about 135lbs so certainly not heavy, but they weren't comfortable for me to justify spending the money. I love how they look, but I went for the reg sport seats. So if your lady is on the thicker side, that's a no go…. BUT and this is a big but, in retrospect I would have ordered them and then sold them immediately and made double the money off of em and then purchased the reg sport seats. **that's just my opinion! It's funny to see how many people get so spicy in feeds about something that they ask for an opinion about. If you don't think you'll like some of the responses, don't post or ask your lady to test the seats herself. **seems pretty simple to me
thank you for chiming in. It's refreshing to have someone actually give an opinion instead if us speculating.

On a related note I'm sure my wife will be fine, she's 5'1/105lbs
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2021, 07:31 PM   #92
m4lex
Private
Rep
Drives: F82 M4, G82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I am a chick and when I went to the dealer to sit in both to decide…. i hated the feel. I am a woman with thicker thighs than average and it was tight. Not snug, tight. I am about 135lbs so certainly not heavy, but they weren't comfortable for me to justify spending the money. I love how they look, but I went for the reg sport seats. So if your lady is on the thicker side, that's a no go…. BUT and this is a big but, in retrospect I would have ordered them and then sold them immediately and made double the money off of em and then purchased the reg sport seats. **that's just my opinion! It's funny to see how many people get so spicy in feeds about something that they ask for an opinion about. If you don't think you'll like some of the responses, don't post or ask your lady to test the seats herself. **seems pretty simple to me
thank you for chiming in. It's refreshing to have someone actually give an opinion instead if us speculating.

She'll be perfectly fine. Hope you can agree on an interior color😉
Appreciate 2
      07-11-2021, 07:34 PM   #93
AndroidRobot
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

She'll be perfectly fine. Hope you can agree on an interior color
I got KO, she loves it so we should be fine then again she currently has green hair to match the car so the colors are not an issue.
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 1
m4lex58.50
      07-13-2021, 03:55 AM   #94
Bluer2
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80

bitch can walk home if she doesn't like the Carbon Seats
Appreciate 3
      07-21-2021, 11:38 AM   #95
Wamion117
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW G82 M4C

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Missed an opportunity for the pun "but, and this is a big butt…"

Shoulda, coulda, woulda
      07-27-2021, 10:37 AM   #96
Lexura
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M3 Jahre Edition

Garage List
2023 BMW M3 Jahre  [9.50]
2022 BMW X5M   [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamion117 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Missed an opportunity for the pun "but, and this is a big butt…"

Shoulda, coulda, woulda
I think that is what she meant