BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums AUSTRALIA

11-12-2022, 02:39 AM   #1
JD75
JDTuning
Rep
Drives: G20 M340i xDrive,G80 M3 xDrive

Delivery of the JDTuning G80 M3 Competition xDrive...

Good evening boys & girls,

I'm very pleased to announce that there's a new addition to the JDTuning stable.

We have just taken delivery of a June 2022 built G80 M3 Competition xDrive.

The paint colour of choice was the dynamically stunning Individual Dravit Grey Metallic, which looks slick in low light conditions and eye popping in direct sunlight.

The interior trim is Fiona Red/Black Individual Full Leather Merino, with the carbon fibre bucket seat option of course.

The Carbon Exterior Pack provided some super sexy CF pieces in the form of the front bar air inlet frames, mirror covers, boot spoiler and beautiful rear diffuser.

The G80 was transported from the Worthington BMW dealership straight to Platinum 1 Auto Group where it was treated to a near perfect 10/10 PPF application (following clear coat correction) with STEK's premium DYNOshield high-gloss and long life clear film. The STEK film was also ceramic coated to further enhance paint depth, gloss and clear coat protection.

I had intended to leave the car completely stock for its first photo shoot, but I went ahead and had the authentic Vorsteiner boot spoiler installed so I wouldn't have to wrap the boot again at a later date.

The factory side markers were also replaced with genuine BMW M Performance carbon fibre pieces, as the originals had to be removed during the wrap process anyway. So much for keeping the vehicle stock prior to the first photo shoot...

Anyway please enjoy a nice ensemble of vehicle pics taken at Platinum 1 after the completion of the PPF and CC application. Both were done with an OCD level of attention to detail, hopefully the finished results are apparent in the professionally shot photos too.

Cheers,

JD.
Justin.M@jdtuning.com.au
Ph. 0421 641 381
Attached Images

Last edited by JD75; 11-12-2022 at 04:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2022, 04:07 PM   #2
JD75
JDTuning
Rep
Drives: G20 M340i xDrive,G80 M3 xDrive

Vehicle pictures continue…
Attached Images

Last edited by JD75; 11-12-2022 at 06:01 PM..
Appreciate 4
T0RM3NT3640.50
GregM41317.00
Tigo7.50