BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics BMW M3 (G80), M4 (G82), CSL and 3.0 CSL General Forum

Closed Thread

10-28-2020, 09:51 AM   #1
Eurohorses
Captain
Rep
Drives: 23 Jahre G80 M3

FS: G82 M4 Competition x Kith Collab Allocation

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
If you clicked on this thread you should understand this Kith collaboration speaks volumes about Ronnie Fieg's reach and influence in the current fashion market. He was able to get BMW to agree to giving him a car that is not yet released in the US, and let his imagination go wild. Kith has a huge following in the fashion and sneakerhead world. This is especially true in NYC/LA/Miami. So it's likely you don't even know who Ronnie Fieg or the Kith hype is all about. This is cross marketing at it's best.

That being said, I would like to offer my allocation up for sale. Car is was ordered in Frozen Black, Convenience Package, and Gloss Black wheels. I did not take the Kith roof logo as it was a bit loud. This car is all about the interior. Important to note that only 150 of these will be produced and it will surely end up a collector's piece.... especially amongst fashion forward BMW heads, athletes, and NYC based influencers. All 150 allocations were sold in under a minute. Here is your second chance to own this work of art.

PM me if interested. All questions are welcome.
Attached Images