BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

04-10-2024, 10:30 AM   #1
merlin3008
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp xDrive

Has anyone sold their 2022 M3 recently?

Hey there...I was wondering if anyone out there has recently sold their 2022 M3? I have a Brooklyn Gray Competition and I'm considering selling it soon. Just wondering what kind of prices or offers you've received. The pricing I've seen out there is all over the place and KBB, Edmunds, etc. don't seem to have a big enough sample size to develop accurate estimates. Feel free to send a PM.

Thanks in advance.
2016 M235i xdrive, Alpine White, Terra Leather, Orbit Gray Wheels (Sold)
Appreciate 1
      04-11-2024, 11:25 AM   #2
TaroBaapG35
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '22 Model S Plaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin3008 View Post
Hey there...I was wondering if anyone out there has recently sold their 2022 M3? I have a Brooklyn Gray Competition and I'm considering selling it soon. Just wondering what kind of prices or offers you've received. The pricing I've seen out there is all over the place and KBB, Edmunds, etc. don't seem to have a big enough sample size to develop accurate estimates. Feel free to send a PM.

Thanks in advance.
Look at used models with similar year/mileage/options/carfax status to yours on Autotrader etc. and take 12-18% off those prices and that's around what you'll get for your trade. Have sold 2 cars to dealers in the past 9 months and +12% is the lower end what they marketed the car for the DAY after I sold it to them. No work needed to either car, was freshly detailed and maintenance was up to date.
Appreciate 0