BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

03-01-2023, 10:17 AM   #1
CarbonAlpine
Captain
Rep
Drives: ///M4

Under MSRP deal worth it?

Hey guys, I've been out of the forum for a bit and need advice. Ordering a '24 G82X and was wondering current reasonable deals. I know the G82 can be had under MSRP but what is considered a good deal? I'm being offered $2,500 under msrp with a sticker of $91k. If it's a good deal in this current environment, I'll order it but want your advice.

Thanks
Previous BMW: E36 Reiger Custom Green vert E46 ///M3 Cabonblack vert E46 ///M3 AW vert E63 645ci AW Coupe E92 ///M3 AW E93 ///M3 SG Vert
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2023, 10:25 AM   #2
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: GOLFFRR cart

sale price is one thing, what about the rest of the deal?
if you lease, whats the MF and rate, if you finance whats the APR, what about fees, etc..

deal is the whole deal not just sale price so see if they can give you a full breakdown and then post it up and im sure the community will weigh in.

but at the end of the day a deal is what the buyer feels is a good deal for them.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 4
tatarwj378.00
DFW_M1671.00
      03-01-2023, 11:30 AM   #3
vj123
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3c - sold

People have been reporting below MSRP deals on G82 and this looks like a decent one. Market has been transitioning since last fall and could still be on a downtrend when you take delivery. Moving ahead would totally dependent on your comfort level on what you want to spend. You might get a better deal in the coming months but mind that MSRP has increased by $6k since MY22 was introduced.

Below thread has a similar discussion as well.
https://g80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1996935
Appreciate 2
      03-01-2023, 02:23 PM   #4
CarbonAlpine
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
sale price is one thing, what about the rest of the deal?
if you lease, whats the MF and rate, if you finance whats the APR, what about fees, etc..

deal is the whole deal not just sale price so see if they can give you a full breakdown and then post it up and im sure the community will weigh in.

but at the end of the day a deal is what the buyer feels is a good deal for them.
Not leasing or financing, fees are typical Florida. No requirements or add-ons. Was just asking as a general msrp discount as the market is shifting a little, want to know if there are better deals to be had. Has nothing to do with being comfortable with the price
Previous BMW: E36 Reiger Custom Green vert E46 ///M3 Cabonblack vert E46 ///M3 AW vert E63 645ci AW Coupe E92 ///M3 AW E93 ///M3 SG Vert
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2023, 03:03 PM   #5
rowdydaoudy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 23 G80 M3 Twilight Purple 6MT

I've seen BMW of West St. Louis selling in stock M4 comp x drives at ~$6kish off MSRP.
      03-02-2023, 07:42 AM   #6
GOLFFRR
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonAlpine View Post
Not leasing or financing, fees are typical Florida. No requirements or add-ons. Was just asking as a general msrp discount as the market is shifting a little, want to know if there are better deals to be had. Has nothing to do with being comfortable with the price
thats great however this is a general thing that everyone should do not just you. I was just stating some info for whoever sees it so they know there is a lot more to a deal then just sale price.

and when you say fees are typical for Florida that really doesn't mean anything bc that can be one thing to you and another to someone else.
still a good practice IMO to get the full breakdown of the deal and post it up in the forum so everyone can weigh in, IF you are interested in getting any feedback that is.

a lot of people I come across with, will get x amount off MSRP but when you look at the deal as a whole they really are not getting a killer deal as it would appear if you are just looking at MSRP.

again this is just a suggestion, happy hunting

Appreciate 2
ChiTownM1062.00
RussM4263.50
      03-02-2023, 10:21 AM   #7
CarbonAlpine
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
thats great however this is a general thing that everyone should do not just you. I was just stating some info for whoever sees it so they know there is a lot more to a deal then just sale price.

and when you say fees are typical for Florida that really doesn't mean anything bc that can be one thing to you and another to someone else.
still a good practice IMO to get the full breakdown of the deal and post it up in the forum so everyone can weigh in, IF you are interested in getting any feedback that is.

a lot of people I come across with, will get x amount off MSRP but when you look at the deal as a whole they really are not getting a killer deal as it would appear if you are just looking at MSRP.

again this is just a suggestion, happy hunting

Jimmy, I've been on this forum for a long time. I don't specialize in the auto business as you do. When I post the information I have, it's because that's what I have on hand from the dealer and what I believe to be relevant. If I were leasing, I venture I'd have more information. When I say typical Florida fees, those who live here know it's around $800-1000. Either way I'm glad my thread helped contribute 2 posts to your count.

Appreciate 1
GOLFFRR10820.00
      03-02-2023, 10:37 AM   #8
CarbonAlpine
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowdydaoudy View Post
I've seen BMW of West St. Louis selling in stock M4 comp x drives at ~$6kish off MSRP.
Thanks! Yea, I just found a dealer with a more aggressive discount. They are only discounting m4's not m3's, but that's ok. Supposedly they have an allocation right now for me which is also nice

Anyways thanks for your help and everyone else that helped gauge the current discounts on m4's
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2023, 10:37 AM   #9
GOLFFRR
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonAlpine View Post
Jimmy, I've been on this forum for a long time. I don't specialize in the auto business as you do. When I post the information I have, it's because that's what I have on hand from the dealer and what I believe to be relevant. If I were leasing, I venture I'd have more information. When I say typical Florida fees, those who live here know it's around $800-1000. Either way I'm glad my thread helped contribute 2 posts to your count.

2 post that will hopefully help a lot of people
have a great day my friend and good luck on your search.

Appreciate 1
slom3g80x153.50