Transfer
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla MYP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transfer View Post
It's good to see 1.2 F/R for M4. It needs at least that much and I'm not into slamming it. I think this is what I'll do as it's most cost effective and I wouldn't be tinkering with ride height on a HAS kit anyway.
Im going to stick with KW but for those who dont want to spend as much the M4 H&R drop looks like the ticket as you have stated.

Now I have had many a set of H&R's with Porsche's, Audi's, Benzes and over 15 sets of KW HAS... Ive always felt the H&R's were too bouncy due to spring rates being lower on my M cars. I had them on my F90, E92, E46, and both F10's...it was like there was one extra bounce back up at higher speeds on roads with undulations. Maybe they will have done it right with the G82.

Im really liking the ride and compression/rebound with my F93 M8 GC via the KW so Ill be spending the one time lift in cost- circa 500 to 600 bucks.
MSS HAS kit or MSS non adjustable lowering springs (if they're making them) will be another good option.
Appreciate 0