Technical Sections Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

10-20-2022, 02:23 AM   #89
flsupraguy
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenNine View Post
Can you show examples of that? Which videos are you referring to?
Here's one for starters..... https://youtu.be/HAgG3jfKrmc
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2022, 03:04 AM   #90
flsupraguy
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmedman View Post
Damn, your videos inspired me to get catless downpipes

Also, to me, your car sounds the same as soom's But i might be deaf (and old).
Doesn't sound the same as Sooms unfortunately.....
Appreciate 1
      10-21-2022, 07:47 PM   #91
anitasanger
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Toyota taco

Hey Valveteonic, will you have a system for the new m2? If so, could you please develop a MT model that sounds like the prototype? That would be rad.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2022, 02:03 AM   #92
SevenNine
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '21 330i, '24 M340i (ordered)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flsupraguy View Post
Here's one for starters.....
How many times do you need to be explained the same thing when you refer to that video?
They have released multiple videos since then showing different configurations. They even released a compilation video with all the setups. There is enough flavors and differences in all configurations.
There is no point to continuously crying about a prototype design where only 2-3 were made. The current design still sounds great and unique, especially when you add downpipes to it. If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to and you can move on to something else.
How many times are you gonna beat the same dead horse?
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2022, 05:31 AM   #93
flsupraguy
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
How many times do you need to be explained the same thing when you refer to that video?
They have released multiple videos since then showing different configurations. They even released a compilation video with all the setups. There is enough flavors and differences in all configurations.
There is no point to continuously crying about a prototype design where only 2-3 were made. The current design still sounds great and unique, especially when you add downpipes to it. If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to and you can move on to something else.
How many times are you gonna beat the same dead horse?
LOL so lets just make tons of promotional videos about a product and change the design/sound without telling anyone for months? The new design sounds like nearly every other exhaust available..... Truth hurts buddy.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2022, 07:36 PM   #94
SevenNine
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
LOL so lets just make tons of promotional videos about a product and change the design/sound without telling anyone for months? The new design sounds like nearly every other exhaust available..... Truth hurts buddy.
Most of the videos are with their current design. And it doesn't sound like every other exhaust available. Nor is the difference between the current design and the prototype that huge. It still sounds great. They have made a post clarifying things. Yet you are still complaining and beating on dead horse.
If you hate it so much then buy something else. Going on and on about it makes it seem like some personal agenda and you haven't even bought anything from Valvetronic. The design won't change no matter how much you cry about it. Quit trolling.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2022, 07:40 PM   #95
flsupraguy
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Most of the videos are with their current design. And it doesn't sound like every other exhaust available. Nor is the difference between the current design and the prototype that huge. It still sounds great. They have made a post clarifying things. Yet you are still complaining and beating on dead horse.
If you hate it so much then buy something else. Going on and on about it makes it seem like some personal agenda and you haven't even bought anything from Valvetronic. The design won't change no matter how much you cry about it. Quit trolling.
I'm not trolling, just stating facts. Sorry you can't handle it
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2022, 11:56 AM   #96
Valvetronic Designs
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitasanger View Post
Hey Valveteonic, will you have a system for the new m2? If so, could you please develop a MT model that sounds like the prototype? That would be rad.
We are in our development phase already. Stay tuned
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2022, 08:59 PM   #97
SevenNine
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
I'm not trolling, just stating facts. Sorry you can't handle it
Seems like you can't handle it. The facts are that there are more videos with the current design and it still sounds amazing.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2022, 01:43 PM   #98
flsupraguy
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Seems like you can't handle it. The facts are that there are more videos with the current design and it still sounds amazing.
Get off the valvetronic nut sack. Their "revised" exhaust sounds like nearly every other manufacturer.. The initial version provided a unique sound desperately needed on this platform. If you care to actually read through the thread you will see detail of this.......
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2022, 11:36 PM   #99
SevenNine
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Get off the valvetronic nut sack. Their "revised" exhaust sounds like nearly every other manufacturer.. The initial version provided a unique sound desperately needed on this platform. If you care to actually read through the thread you will see detail of this.......
Don't be a bitter hater and go to a doctor to check your ears. Stop crying cause you can't get the toy you want for the holidays.
Appreciate 1
Allerum315.50