BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

04-20-2024, 09:12 PM   #1
Diesel power
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 24 Q8 E-Tron 24 M3 CX

Anybody else stuck at the VPC?

I'm week 10, and my car got to port of NY on 4/10. Ever since then, the car has been stuck with an open work order for some kind of campaign to replace the wireless charging tray. Has anyone else had to have this done? I called the dealership and genius and there doesn't seem to be an ECD for the work. After waiting for this car since July I'm getting impatient!
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2024, 04:24 PM   #2
srtullio
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2022 Ferrari F8 Tributo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel power View Post
I'm week 10, and my car got to port of NY on 4/10. Ever since then, the car has been stuck with an open work order for some kind of campaign to replace the wireless charging tray. Has anyone else had to have this done? I called the dealership and genius and there doesn't seem to be an ECD for the work. After waiting for this car since July I'm getting impatient!
Any update on this? I have a week 10 car as well that has been at the west coast port for a week now. I called genius but they didn’t see anything on their end. Where did you find out that there was a campaign to replace the charging tray?
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2024, 10:40 PM   #3
Diesel power
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 24 Q8 E-Tron 24 M3 CX

No update yet. Been there for 2 weeks now. The dealer has been calling corporate.
Appreciate 0