BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

02-11-2022, 05:08 PM   #1
JC77NJ
Rep
Drives: X1

Northern NJ SA Recommendation

It's a long shot here... Looking to purchase M3 manual ( my first MT!) and I'd really appreciate if the members can provide leads to trustworthy sales associate/dealership that you've worked with to build/order your M vehicles.

I'm located in northern NJ, so contacts in the vicinity would be very helpful for me to start the process.

Many thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2022, 05:39 AM   #2
DrePrime
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M4 Comp xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC77NJ View Post
It's a long shot here... Looking to purchase M3 manual ( my first MT!) and I'd really appreciate if the members can provide leads to trustworthy sales associate/dealership that you've worked with to build/order your M vehicles.

I'm located in northern NJ, so contacts in the vicinity would be very helpful for me to start the process.

Many thanks in advance!
Matt from BMW Tenafly. He recently bought his own manual F80. Very knowledgeable on the whole ordering process especially when it comes to M cars. He's a car guy as well so I would highly recommend him.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2022, 07:32 AM   #3
ROBERT1183
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M3 DRAVIT GREY 6SPEED

I was unable to make a deal with any of the local dealers. I purchased my F80 from Bloomfield. I gave them first crack when I was ordering my G80. They were unwilling to move off msrp. I ordered last April when you were still able to get a deal under msrp. I then tried Roxbury. No go either. The saleswomen there Danielle was very nice. But managers would not come down to where I wanted to be. They beat Bloomfield but I new I could still do better. I ended up Buying through a broker that had an allocation in Maryland. So much easier than having to go back and fourth with the dealer. Try reaching out to Bryan at SourcedAG on IG. Hes in my car club. Hes a good dude. Sourced a bunch of cars for plenty of guys in my car club.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2022, 09:37 PM   #4
JC77NJ
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrePrime View Post
Matt from BMW Tenafly. He recently bought his own manual F80. Very knowledgeable on the whole ordering process especially when it comes to M cars. He's a car guy as well so I would highly recommend him.
Many thanks DrePrime! I did listen to your recommendation and have met Matt at BMW Tenafly!!! Like you said, he is knowledgeable, good with following up, very down-to-earth guy. I look forward to workin with him for my ordering process!
Appreciate 1
      02-18-2022, 09:45 PM   #5
JC77NJ
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBERT1183 View Post
I was unable to make a deal with any of the local dealers. I purchased my F80 from Bloomfield. I gave them first crack when I was ordering my G80. They were unwilling to move off msrp. I ordered last April when you were still able to get a deal under msrp. I then tried Roxbury. No go either. The saleswomen there Danielle was very nice. But managers would not come down to where I wanted to be. They beat Bloomfield but I new I could still do better. I ended up Buying through a broker that had an allocation in Maryland. So much easier than having to go back and fourth with the dealer. Try reaching out to Bryan at SourcedAG on IG. Hes in my car club. Hes a good dude. Sourced a bunch of cars for plenty of guys in my car club.
Thank you Robert1183 for your reply! I’ve seen my friends who worked with brokers (not m cars) and nothing but great experiences for buying/leasing their cars. Unfortunately, it’s not my kind of thing… personally I just would like to work directly with a SA.

Thanks again and hope you enjoy your g80 every moment of it!
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2022, 07:21 AM   #6
DrePrime
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M4 Comp xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC77NJ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrePrime View Post
Many thanks DrePrime! I did listen to your recommendation and have met Matt at BMW Tenafly!!! Like you said, he is knowledgeable, good with following up, very down-to-earth guy. I look forward to workin with him for my ordering process!
Perfect glad I can help
Appreciate 0