BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

04-29-2024, 12:37 PM   #1
Diesel power
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 24 Q8 E-Tron 24 M3 CX

May Programs?

Hey all, does anybody know if BMW has historically changed the programs for May? I know it's getting late in the model year and with the LCI coming I'm wondering if there is a reason to expect a better deal for May (the lease programs haven't changed at all since January).

The reason I ask is after the car being stuck at port for 3 weeks for some kind of service campaign it finally got to the dealership today. I'm a little pissed because it used up all the runway I had planned to have the car PPF'd, etc before my other car goes back May 1. Of course the dealership wants the car moved tomorrow, but I'm not exactly feeling charitable right now even though it wasn't the dealers fault.
Anybody have any thoughts?
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2024, 12:56 PM   #2
///M_Sandman
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2025 BMW M4 Comp Xdrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel power View Post
Hey all, does anybody know if BMW has historically changed the programs for May? I know it's getting late in the model year and with the LCI coming I'm wondering if there is a reason to expect a better deal for May (the lease programs haven't changed at all since January).

The reason I ask is after the car being stuck at port for 3 weeks for some kind of service campaign it finally got to the dealership today. I'm a little pissed because it used up all the runway I had planned to have the car PPF'd, etc before my other car goes back May 1. Of course the dealership wants the car moved tomorrow, but I'm not exactly feeling charitable right now even though it wasn't the dealers fault.
Anybody have any thoughts?
Glad to hear your car finally made it out of port purgatory. Kinda a toss up with the programs. BMW does update programs every month but as to which ones change and when no one knows till the 1st of the month. I can't imagine that the lease deals would be any worse than current, but potentially be better with it being the model year end. Though with the demand for M3's especially for '24s with the laser lights I don't know if I would expect them to change any programs from current. I would probably hold off and take delivery on or after the 1st (but that is strictly opinion).

Again congrats for finally getting it delivered!
Appreciate 2
jrhav277.50