BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics G80 M3 /G82 M4 versus...

01-02-2024, 05:11 PM   #23
xxyion
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Competition xDrive

Man, this has been something that i've been kind of worried about. I took the M4 into San Francisco with some friends for a New Years Eve dinner (kusakabe if anyone wants amazing sushi), and i was a bit scared to come out and find it keyed or something. Was also in the city a week prior for the Wife's birthday at Atelier Crenn and also kinda hoped no damage (so far nothing knock on wood), but its always been in the back of my mind.

However i'm trying to ignore it as this is my only car right now and i need to be ok with potential vandalism as i did get what many people would consider an expensive luxury sports coupe.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2024, 05:24 PM   #24
Lupeskew
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 24 BMW M4 G83 IOMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicolasB View Post
I once had a car come into the shop I worked at, was a 911, that had a slow leak. I pulled the wheel and found some threads sticking out a little. After taking things apart, it ended up being a 10mm bolt 🔩 sticking out of the tire, but the head-end of the bolt had driven itself through the tread and only a few threads were left sticking out! Couldn't believe it.
Was there a 10mm socket attached to it? I've been missing mine for a while and can't find it.
Appreciate 1
NicolasB808.00