BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics BMW M3 (G80), M4 (G82), CSL and 3.0 CSL General Forum

09-21-2024, 03:17 PM   #23
vl1
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 328i xDrive (USA, N26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abg80m3 View Post
Hey guys,

I was involved in an accident a few months ago in my G80. I took my car to a reputable BMW certified shop in the Toronto area and they replaced my front bumper and passenger side fender, along with some other mechanical components. They did a pretty poor job with paint matching the dravit grey. They blended into the passenger side door, but not into the hood or driver side fender. See pics of the poor paint match between the new bumper/fender and the factory painted hood.

I took the car back and after a bit of back and forth they agreed to re-do the paint on the car. From what I know they're going to be repainting the bumper, both fenders, and now the hood as well. Should I be concerned that my paint is just ruined now?? Attachment 3431177

Attachment 3431178

Attachment 3431179
Do you have any updates?
Appreciate 0