Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 01:49 PM   #2467
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
yeah, especially in 2015 when we have full Q layout keyboards on our phones and it takes 0.1ms to type y o u
Appreciate 1
      06-11-2015, 01:54 PM   #2468
gtron
powerhouse
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Porsche 981 CS

Garage List
is that an oven stone? if so, does that help frozen pizza?
      06-11-2015, 02:00 PM   #2469
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtron View Post
is that an oven stone? if so, does that help frozen pizza?
Yes it is. I like to think so.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 02:01 PM   #2470
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
i think it is just like a tray that you put the pizza on...
i just use the metal trays and some anti-stick paper to slack in cleaning
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 02:03 PM   #2471
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleeked View Post
*sigh*

come on now Sara, have some damn respect for yourself...

I know you have trouble listening to others but please, just try to look at it from our perspective:

-you are a single mother to a newborn child who is going on dates with random dudes and allowing others to text you, "I could bent u over in the kitchen". He's just trying to get some ass. He's not interested in a long term relationship, or becoming a father to your child. He is more than likely smashing several other women in addition to yourself.

-you post on this board and talk to these Tinder idiots just to up your confidence, cause you lack self-confidence/self-esteem. You seek attention to make yourself feel better. You may be denying it right now, and will continue to do so, but please, seek therapy. Crazy people don't just go to therapy. You just need a little guidance, that's all.

-the child. Your newborn is being exposed to an environment where mommy is going on dates and fucking random dudes while she's left off to grandma's house. Think, Sara, just think. Children learn from their environment, especially at such a young age. Trust me, she'll be wondering why mommy used to go on overnight business trips so frequently, and what kind of business she was actually in...

-you've already whored yourself off to bimmerpost. Not a single individual respects you. If they do, they have issues of their own, and can relate to you. You may be getting attention, but most members on this board think you are, if I may put it bluntly, an attention-seeking, weak-minded, drama-filled wench, with zero respect for yourself. This is an objective statement evidenced by what you've posted on here, not what I think about you.

-Try Googling your name and see what you come up with. It's not difficult to find you; rather, it's quite easy. I wonder what your daughter will think 8, 10 years from now, when she "accidentally" finds what you've been posting and what others feel about you? What about potential future job prospects? Husband? Friends? Again, think...

Just my opinions. Don't care if you listen to them. Don't give a shit how you live your life. Just trying to help out someone who CLEARLY needs help.
I'm not interested in this guy and I'm not driving across town to bring him pizza.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 02:04 PM   #2472
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
thread became too srs, i'll sleep
good night guys see you tomorrow!
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 02:04 PM   #2473
SunnyD
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
I hate when someone types U instead of you. #firstworldpetpeeves
I also hate poor grammar. Bent? Really?
'98 ///M3 | 5MT - Gone
'07 ///M Coupe | 6MT - Gone
Appreciate 1
      06-11-2015, 02:08 PM   #2474
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
i think it is just like a tray that you put the pizza on...
i just use the metal trays and some anti-stick paper to slack in cleaning
I love the stone, I just wish I would have purchased one with handles. It's kinda hard to grab it with an oven mit sometimes
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 02:09 PM   #2475
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
thread became too srs, i'll sleep
good night guys see you tomorrow!
I agree. He asked for drama, I posted the most "dramatic" thing I had all day and then he bitches.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 02:11 PM   #2476
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
I bitch?

HAHAHHA

You are crazy woman

No, no please continue posting shit from your life! I'll stop trying to help and get a kick out it

As you were...
That's better.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 02:15 PM   #2477
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Quote:
Money isn't everything
WOW, I wasn't expecting that from you. :bellyrol
      06-11-2015, 02:16 PM   #2478
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

Are you start using *sigh* as well?
Welcome to the club. I've been doing that since week ago....

Quote:
*sigh*

I know you have trouble listening to others but please, just try to look at it from our perspective:

-you are a single mother to a newborn child who is going on dates with random dudes and allowing others to text you, "I could bent u over in the kitchen". He's just trying to get some ass. He's not interested in a long term relationship, or becoming a father to your child. He is more than likely smashing several other women in addition to yourself.

-you post on this board and talk to these Tinder idiots just to up your confidence, cause you lack self-confidence/self-esteem. You seek attention to make yourself feel better. You may be denying it right now, and will continue to do so, but please, seek therapy. Crazy people don't just go to therapy. You just need a little guidance, that's all.

-the child. Your newborn is being exposed to an environment where mommy is going on dates and fucking random dudes while she's left off to grandma's house. Think, Sara, just think. Children learn from their environment, especially at such a young age. Trust me, she'll be wondering why mommy used to go on overnight business trips so frequently, and what kind of business she was actually in...

-you've already whored yourself off to bimmerpost. Not a single individual respects you. If they do, they have issues of their own, and can relate to you. You may be getting attention, but most members on this board think you are, if I may put it bluntly, an attention-seeking, weak-minded, drama-filled wench, with zero respect for yourself. This is an objective statement evidenced by what you've posted on here, not what I think about you.

-Try Googling your name and see what you come up with. It's not difficult to find you; rather, it's quite easy. I wonder what your daughter will think 8, 10 years from now, when she "accidentally" finds what you've been posting and what others feel about you? What about potential future job prospects? Husband? Friends? Again, think...

Just my opinions. Don't care if you listen to them. Don't give a shit how you live your life. Just trying to help out someone who CLEARLY needs help.
      06-11-2015, 02:17 PM   #2479
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
WOW, I wasn't expecting that from you. :bellyrol
I'd rather live middle class with someone I'm actually attracted to
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 02:19 PM   #2480
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
I continue to read all of his posts for the entertainment,
u mean like, wack off?
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 02:21 PM   #2481
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
*sigh*

pick one: lecture her, or ask for tit photos
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 02:23 PM   #2482
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

Mr.SS just beat me to it by 4hrs.
I was about to write
3+ property.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Ps- it's 4 properties total, not 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Do you mind if I give you a little bit of life advise? This is coming from someone who is probably a few year older than you are.

You really need to turn down the arrogance.

I hope you're not like this in real life, but I've been watching your posts, and they're dripping with narcissism.
- I ordered an M6
- I write songs
- I own two houses
- I dress amazing
- I am very good looking
- Women love me

It's not very becoming. At all. Be a bit more humble, and don't feel the need to be on the defense all the time.

Maybe the above is because you're young. Maybe it's a product of your environment or the people you hang out with. But in the end, it's something you want to be mindful of.
      06-11-2015, 02:25 PM   #2483
David0ff
Combined Applications Group
Canada
Rep
Drives: Lada Scrapus Trofeo R

Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 02:26 PM   #2484
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
At a certain point you just start feeling bad for her cause she reeeeally doesn't get it
well don't give her the D and tell her she's wrong for doing it..

that's just being a pig

but u may have highlighted one salient point.. hmm why do some women ONLY like pigs? it's like they are allergic to virtue. -but I shouldn't start lecturing myself..
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 02:28 PM   #2485
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
Mr.SS just beat me to it by 4hrs.
I was about to write
3+ property.
i am still amazed by his success .. but we may have something to do with bringing out his inner narcissist
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 02:28 PM   #2486
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

[again] *sigh*.......

I really like chit chat with you here, but this is extremely hard to believe.
335is, Attorney, MD/DO, MDPhD, PhD dating is one. I believe median house home income is about $51,939/yr. It is between husband and wife.

Either your definition of middle class is 10x above mean of median+mean income, or you should go to US Census Bureau and check the defn of middle class.

Quote:
I'd rather live middle class with someone I'm actually attracted to
Quote:
shut the fuck up HAHAHA