ghedoicy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4 F82

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakalate View Post
Not sure, i flashed the FlexFuel enabled multimap BM3 has and still got no reading. Won't even come up on dash. Emailed fuel-it to see if there's any further steps. Will email PTF and ask them next.
Did you ever get this worked out? The video they posted clearly shows it works with BM3, but I am having the same issue. FUel-it app reads fine, dash shows 1%.

Where did you plug the other 2 parts of the BMS CamFlex sensor? All the videos don't show those being used.

Thanks!!

-Matt
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2024, 07:52 AM   #24
MIM5
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon H View Post
Good news. My Zeitronix cable came in and was able to connect to the ECA-2 box and sure enough, the CAN bus ID was not what BM3 reads (00EC). I changed the address, saved it and fired the car up and ran a quick log in the garage. E10 on my gauge and E10 in my log. I'm guessing you need to send your cable back into BMS and have them change it to 00EC.
Hi, I’m running into the same issue. So do I have to send back the canbus board for them to to change the canbus id, or is there an easier way for me to change the I’d?
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2024, 06:32 AM   #25
Mrrcman
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X3M

If you’re trying to use the fuel it with Bluetooth and connect it to your CANBUS you have to go into the settings in the fuel-it app and change it to frequency output instead of analog output
Appreciate 1
MIM5236.00
      Yesterday, 09:24 AM   #26
MIM5
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrrcman View Post
If you’re trying to use the fuel it with Bluetooth and connect it to your CANBUS you have to go into the settings in the fuel-it app and change it to frequency output instead of analog output
Thank you so much. This worked perfectly. Spent an entire week trying to get it to work, and after you posted this I tried it.
Appreciate 1
Mrrcman110.50