BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

11-28-2022, 08:30 AM   #23
ihines10
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08-335xi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihines10 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEL451 View Post
Yes flipped to port as just checked. Finally. Week 36 build.
Week 37 here. I think this boat was for all of us old weeks that got leftover lol
I fully agree. I was a week 38 build and had a notable ACA wait and the a couple weeks at the port. Glad everyone is moving now.
Yeah. Now the challenge is getting my dealer to hurry up and send this paperwork out. My rate from 3 months ago expires on December 3rd. Hate to be the irritating customer but I might have to be with this
Appreciate 1
08-335xi299.50
      11-28-2022, 09:10 AM   #24
08-335xi
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08-335xi sedan

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Week 37 here. I think this boat was for all of us old weeks that got leftover lol
I fully agree. I was a week 38 build and had a notable ACA wait and the a couple weeks at the port. Glad everyone is moving now.
Yeah. Now the challenge is getting my dealer to hurry up and send this paperwork out. My rate from 3 months ago expires on December 3rd. Hate to be the irritating customer but I might have to be with this
Definitely push them. If your financing is through BMW, they will sometimes extend a rate lock given the delays are on their end.
Appreciate 1
ihines10131.50
      11-28-2022, 09:16 AM   #25
ihines10
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Definitely push them. If your financing is through BMW, they will sometimes extend a rate lock given the delays are on their end.
Unfortunately not through BMW. That would certainly make the logistics a little easier. Through a CU local to me that I pretty much do all my financial stuff with. Already had to extend it once so hopefully they can pull some strings if needed
Appreciate 1
08-335xi299.50
      11-28-2022, 03:45 PM   #26
tico1028
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F83 M4 - MG

Looks like it is officially on its way to Brunswick. Almost here!
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2022, 09:54 AM   #27
tico1028
Lieutenant
Rep

Looks like it is close to the port at the moment.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2022, 03:20 PM   #28
ihines10
Private First Class
Rep

VPC went super fast. In transport to dealership as of 30 minutes ago. Almost there!
Appreciate 1
tico1028124.00
      11-30-2022, 03:46 PM   #29
tico1028
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
VPC went super fast. In transport to dealership as of 30 minutes ago. Almost there!
Were you a Baltimore stop?
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2022, 03:51 PM   #30
ihines10
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tico1028 View Post
Quote:
Where you a Baltimore stop?
Yes. Now en route to dealership In Louisville. Then picked up and shipped to me in Florida. Really hope I've got it by next Friday or so
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2022, 05:38 PM   #31
08-335xi
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yes. Now en route to dealership In Louisville. Then picked up and shipped to me in Florida. Really hope I've got it by next Friday or so
Mine is in route to Cincinnati. I would not be surprised if we are on the same truck!
Appreciate 1
ihines10131.50
      11-30-2022, 07:41 PM   #32
ihines10
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Mine is in route to Cincinnati. I would not be surprised if we are on the same truck!
Well they better not be. You'd be adding an unnecessary stop 😂

But in all seriousness would be pretty cool if they were. Are you taking delivery at the dealer or getting it shipped?
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2022, 08:12 PM   #33
08-335xi
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

But in all seriousness would be pretty cool if they were. Are you taking delivery at the dealer or getting it shipped?
I'm taking delivery at the dealer. I doubt if I will be there when it comes off the truck though. If I can get them to take a pic of the truck I will get it to you. I work with the Sales Manager, so he isn't always as responsive as a normal SA.
Appreciate 1
ihines10131.50
      11-30-2022, 08:43 PM   #34
ihines10
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm taking delivery at the dealer. I doubt if I will be there when it comes off the truck though. If I can get them to take a pic of the truck I will get it to you. I work with the Sales Manager, so he isn't always as responsive as a normal SA.
Yeah man I would really appreciate it. Would be super cool to see it all loaded up if it's on there. And I've been going through the same thing with my dealer. Sales guy has been super responsive the whole time but of course when delivery time comes he gets sick so he's been out the last few days and I've been working with the sales manager. Definitely made it a little tougher to constantly talk back and forth with him to make sure all the little details were right on the deal since they're sending me the paperwork. Overall though they've definitely been pretty great to work with.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2022, 12:25 PM   #35
tico1028
Lieutenant
Rep

Officially at US port. Waiting to flip into transit to the dealer.
Appreciate 1
ihines10131.50
      12-01-2022, 01:29 PM   #36
ihines10
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Officially at US port. Waiting to flip into transit to the dealer.
Congrats! Hope you have a short stay at VPC!
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2022, 03:53 PM   #37
08-335xi
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah man I would really appreciate it. Would be super cool to see it all loaded up if it's on there. And I've been going through the same thing with my dealer. Sales guy has been super responsive the whole time but of course when delivery time comes he gets sick so he's been out the last few days and I've been working with the sales manager. Definitely made it a little tougher to constantly talk back and forth with him to make sure all the little details were right on the deal since they're sending me the paperwork. Overall though they've definitely been pretty great to work with.
Sorry to say I heard from the dealer and BMW NA that my G83 did not make it onto a truck as planned yesterday and will now not be delivered until next week. Given this, I doubt that we will be sharing a truck unless yours is delayed as well.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2022, 04:46 PM   #38
ihines10
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Sorry to say I heard from the dealer and BMW NA that my G83 did not make it onto a truck as planned yesterday and will now not be delivered until next week. Given this, I doubt that we will be sharing a truck unless yours is delayed as well.
Dang man I'm sorry to hear that. After all these delays though, another week won't be too bad. The finish line is close!
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2022, 06:50 PM   #39
ihines10
Private First Class
Rep

Glad this part of the process has gone so much faster than when it was in Germany. Car already got to the dealer
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2022, 07:20 PM   #40
Lakeside
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2003 BMW 330i

Mine still at the port.

Shit needs to hurry, two new M4s in my neighborhood since I ordered it. At this rate everybody going to have an M.
      12-02-2022, 11:15 PM   #41
mikecsa
Private
Rep
Drives: S54 Z3M

anyone flip back to at the port status? Mine just did... Should be in Brunswick, I hope...
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2022, 12:25 PM   #42
08-335xi
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecsa View Post
anyone flip back to at the port status? Mine just did... Should be in Brunswick, I hope...
I've been stuck "At the Port" in Baltimore since 11/26. I hope it's just a trucking delay and not part of a new stop sale.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2022, 05:34 PM   #43
mikecsa
Private
Rep
Drives: S54 Z3M

Quote:
I've been stuck "At the Port" in Baltimore since 11/26. I hope it's just a trucking delay and not part of a new stop sale.
I called genius today and the car is at the port in Brunswick, but there is definitely a stop sale on my car as well. Something to do with the backup camera...
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2022, 06:41 PM   #44
tico1028
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecsa View Post
Quote:
I called genius today and the car is at the port in Brunswick, but there is definitely a stop sale on my car as well. Something to do with the backup camera...
My car is at Brunswick…probably should call to see if there is a stop sale.
Appreciate 0