11-29-2021, 11:38 PM   #1
MMM.PWR
Sith Lord
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80X, Mazda 3 6MT (daily)

Garage List
Another M3 Coming to MKE

My last BMW was a 2008 E90 M3, Silverstone II, 6MT, in 2008 nonetheless. Owned it for a mere 4 months - not long enough at all.

I am finally in the position to own another M and I can't even believe that it is going to happen. Well this is the real first step now.

Received some exciting news today. I was down to Skyscraper Grey, Portimao, and IOMG. Never thought I would own a green car but here we are. I hope it ages gracefully as I will not be getting another car for a long time.

My options are:
Full Tartufo
Executive Package
Drivers Assistance Pro Pkg
CF trim
Front ventilated seats
Laserlights
M Carbon Exterior Package
M Drive Professional
M Shadowline Lights

I will be happy if I get it by March/April. Should be in production by Jan according to my sales guy.
Attached Images

11-30-2021, 10:14 AM   #2
Bch53211
Major
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Garage List
2015 M4  [0.00]
2015 M4  [0.00]
2015 M4  [0.00]
That IOMG has definitely grown on me. Nice combo with those seats. Congrats, it’s always exiting when you get the allocation. Looking forward to seeing this beast when it finally arrives.
Appreciate 1
MMM.PWR3440.00
      11-30-2021, 03:52 PM   #3
MMM.PWR
Sith Lord
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bch53211 View Post
That IOMG has definitely grown on me. Nice combo with those seats. Congrats, it’s always exiting when you get the allocation. Looking forward to seeing this beast when it finally arrives.
Yeah I think it's a nice combo. Green grew on me also apparently. Same man we will have to meet up, take some pictures.
      12-01-2021, 12:24 PM   #4
Brazilian_BAMF
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022M4CX Iomg

I was in the same boot.
Between blue/gray/green.

My decision to get the green was based on the fact is a M color.

PS: I never saw it in person auhahua it's shoot in the dark.
Appreciate 1
MMM.PWR3440.00
      12-01-2021, 12:25 PM   #5
Mowe
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G82

Garage List
2022 BMW M4   [10.00]
That's gonna be 🔥. I would have done tartufo if they came in buckets.
      12-02-2021, 11:40 PM   #6
MMM.PWR
Sith Lord
United_States
Rep

Garage List
12/2/21 - Scheduled for production! I should call and find out what week I'm in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelokayro View Post
I was in the same boot.
Between blue/gray/green.

My decision to get the green was based on the fact is a M color.

PS: I never saw it in person auhahua it's shoot in the dark.
Agreed, unique to M so far. and it just play looks good and it's bold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowe View Post
That's gonna be 🔥. I would have done tartufo if they came in buckets.
buckets would be too tight for me, and my wife has no patience getting in and out of cars so it was an easy choice not to get them. I am excited for some full Tartufo though.
      12-11-2021, 03:03 PM   #7
Geektechlive
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition

Garage List
Congratulations on your order. You are gonna love it!

--
Owner of a 2022 M3 Competition AWD in Individual Voodoo Blue and Fiona Red leather
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2021, 01:36 AM   #8
MMM.PWR
Sith Lord
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektechlive View Post
Congratulations on your order. You are gonna love it!
Can’t wait! Actually, I don’t mind the wait. I know it’ll come sooner or later. Currently it’s scheduled for production (for January last time I checked)
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2021, 08:37 AM   #9
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bch53211 View Post
Let’s face it, all the colors look great on this car. Except one though but I’m not going to say.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2021, 12:48 AM   #10
MMM.PWR
Sith Lord
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Let’s face it, all the colors look great on this car. Except one though but I’m not going to say.
You should say it
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2021, 01:35 PM   #11
MMM.PWR
Sith Lord
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Car entered production today and got my vin #. Crazy, it wasn't supposed to enter production until January.
      12-24-2021, 04:01 PM   #12
Geektechlive
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM.PWR View Post
Car entered production today and got my vin #. Crazy, it wasn't supposed to enter production until January.
If you are ever driving your car around Brookfield you may see me. Had my first Lexus pull up to me a couple of days ago for a red light race. I'm still finishing up break in so I didn't play but he trailed me for about 2 miles on Bluemound road.
Attached Images

--
Owner of a 2022 M3 Competition AWD in Individual Voodoo Blue and Fiona Red leather
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2022, 10:10 PM   #13
MMM.PWR
Sith Lord
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
If you are ever driving your car around Brookfield you may see me. Had my first Lexus pull up to me a couple of days ago for a red light race. I'm still finishing up break in so I didn't play but he trailed me for about 2 miles on Bluemound road.
I have yet to see a G80/G82 outside of a dealer in IL last year. How's the car doing? My car was dispatched from the factory today. Looks like I am going to need a winter setup sooner than I thought. Have you driven your car in the winter with the summers or did you swap for all season / winter tires?
      01-11-2022, 10:14 AM   #14
Geektechlive
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
I have yet to see a G80/G82 outside of a dealer in IL last year. How's the car doing? My car was dispatched from the factory today. Looks like I am going to need a winter setup sooner than I thought. Have you driven your car in the winter with the summers or did you swap for all season / winter tires?
Car is just fantastic. I have it out to get full PPF and should be done this week. As for winter tires i had to scramble last minute since I was going to be taking PCD delivery and then had to cancel. I ended up buying All seasons because i could not get a full set of winters in before i took delivery at the dealer. Swapped all seasons to the stock rims and will run those down then change back to a summer/winter set up. I am looking at some Vossen wheels for my summer set and continuing to use the OEM 826M bi colors for Winter. <shrug> might change my mind but that is where my head is at right now.

Not sure if you are considering PPF but if the shop I am going to does my car as good as the other cars they showed me when i toured the place I will post them here. Really nice shop with lots of high end cars they seem to get. The work I saw them doing in various stages on a Porsche and a Maserati was really good.

--
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2022, 12:18 AM   #15
MMM.PWR
Sith Lord
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Car is just fantastic. I have it out to get full PPF and should be done this week. As for winter tires i had to scramble last minute since I was going to be taking PCD delivery and then had to cancel. I ended up buying All seasons because i could not get a full set of winters in before i took delivery at the dealer. Swapped all seasons to the stock rims and will run those down then change back to a summer/winter set up. I am looking at some Vossen wheels for my summer set and continuing to use the OEM 826M bi colors for Winter. <shrug> might change my mind but that is where my head is at right now.

Not sure if you are considering PPF but if the shop I am going to does my car as good as the other cars they showed me when i toured the place I will post them here. Really nice shop with lots of high end cars they seem to get. The work I saw them doing in various stages on a Porsche and a Maserati was really good.
Yeah I totally understand the last minute tire scramble. I just placed an order for the 829M package, hopefully that comes in sooner than later (at least before the car gets here..). What wheels in particular are you looking at? My brother had Vossens back in the day and I wasn't really impressed with them but maybe they're nicer these days.

Absolutely looking to get PPF (front half) + ceramic coating. There's a shop called Carisma Customs in Pewaukee that will give me a quote but a rough estimate was ~5k, which is steep. Who did you go with and how's the pricing?
      01-14-2022, 09:27 AM   #16
Geektechlive
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah I totally understand the last minute tire scramble. I just placed an order for the 829M package, hopefully that comes in sooner than later (at least before the car gets here..). What wheels in particular are you looking at? My brother had Vossens back in the day and I wasn't really impressed with them but maybe they're nicer these days.

Absolutely looking to get PPF (front half) + ceramic coating. There's a shop called Carisma Customs in Pewaukee that will give me a quote but a rough estimate was ~5k, which is steep. Who did you go with and how's the pricing?
For Vossen Rims I have been drawn to the Hf-2 and HF-5 wheels. I think they look similar but a little better than the 826M bi-colors i have OEM. Still looking through the site but those two are added to my top 5 so far.

I went with CMG Detailers in Cedarburg. I got full PPF whole car. I liked that the owner walked me through the process they would do including decontamination, paint correction then PPF wrap and top coat with a ceramic. Gave me a tour of the place to see cars in progress before i decided too. My quote was 6k for all of that.

--
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2022, 04:27 PM   #17
MMM.PWR
Sith Lord
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
For Vossen Rims I have been drawn to the Hf-2 and HF-5 wheels. I think they look similar but a little better than the 826M bi-colors i have OEM. Still looking through the site but those two are added to my top 5 so far.

I went with CMG Detailers in Cedarburg. I got full PPF whole car. I liked that the owner walked me through the process they would do including decontamination, paint correction then PPF wrap and top coat with a ceramic. Gave me a tour of the place to see cars in progress before i decided too. My quote was 6k for all of that.
I like the HF-5 from those options. When will the car be done? I would like to see the work they did. My car arrived at the port today (Germany). I have a quote for PPF / ceramic from Carisma Customs for a little under 6k for a silver ceramic package + pff on half the car and roof. I would like to discuss your quote because it looks like you got a pretty good deal.
      01-14-2022, 05:02 PM   #18
Geektechlive
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

I like the HF-5 from those options. When will the car be done? I would like to see the work they did. My car arrived at the port today (Germany). I have a quote for PPF / ceramic from Carisma Customs for a little under 6k for a silver ceramic package + pff on half the car and roof. I would like to discuss your quote because it looks like you got a pretty good deal.
Car should be done next week. I can post pics of what it looks like. They did say they would take some photos along the way to give me a view of the work as it progressed once it was done. I can post a couple of those when i get them.

Feel free to send me a message and I would be happy to go into more detail on my quote.

--
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2022, 09:57 AM   #19
MMM.PWR
Sith Lord
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Car should be done next week. I can post pics of what it looks like. They did say they would take some photos along the way to give me a view of the work as it progressed once it was done. I can post a couple of those when i get them.

Feel free to send me a message and I would be happy to go into more detail on my quote.
I sent you a message! Did you get your car back yet?
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2022, 03:48 PM   #20
kyleb350
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 X3MC

Congrats! I have yet to see a G80/2 around. Did you get it from one of the two dealers here?
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2022, 04:20 PM   #21
MMM.PWR
Sith Lord
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleb350 View Post
Congrats! I have yet to see a G80/2 around. Did you get it from one of the two dealers here?
Thanks! No I didn’t. They were both charging over MSRP.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2022, 09:30 PM   #22
Geektechlive
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

I sent you a message! Did you get your car back yet?
Just picked up my car tonight. CMG did some awesome work. It's a family owned husband and wife team. They spent two hours showing me all the pieces they put. On the car and some of the more challenging panels. They talked about cleaning the PPF and I am scheduled for a inspection and wash by them in two weeks as part of the deal. Car is crazy shiny and looks great. Now that I have seen the finished product I can't recommend them enough. It was a really great experience all the way through.
Attached Images

--
Appreciate 1
MMM.PWR3440.00