E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Thanks to Alex at HID Angel EYES!

03-28-2010, 05:13 PM   #1
Darth335
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW E92 M3 ZCP

Thanks to Alex at HID Angel EYES!

I have to say thanks to Alex @ HID Angel EYES for doing the install in the hot mid-day sun. I just had Alex do an Halo and Fog light install for my E92, in the 8000K HID's.

So, as far as the halos go, they are BRIGHT!!! and are a fantastic value for the money. To answer everyone about error codes; No - the halos or the HID fogs do not produce any error codes. Now, I went to Alex saying I wanted just super white 6000K, but I took his advice on the 8000K color, and I am glad I did. They are still very "white", with only a hit of blue, and the stand out quite well. They look much more blue in the pic's then they really are.

I took a few pics in my parking garage with iPhone, so they are not the greatest quality, and because the Halos/Fogs were so bright, they washed out the auto-focus. Also, I don't have any shots in direct sunlight yet, but I will update the post soon with them. They are VERY visible in direct sunlight.

With the HID Fog Light

I know this is a crap pic, but I just want to not that the headlights are NOT on, this is just the Halos and the Fogs.

Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 06:43 PM   #2
conceptbass03
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 06 330i

That looks insanely bright...but good.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 06:58 PM   #3
Darth335
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptbass03 View Post
That looks insanely bright...but good.
They are very bright, but take the photos for what they are worth, from an iPhone. I just got them on today, so I have not had a chance to post good pic's from day and night with a good digital, which I will soon. I looked extensively for bright Halos, and after my research, the LUX H8 looked to be the best and brightest for Non-HID. Then I saw Alex's post in the Sponsored section, and the price was VERY competitive + he installed it for FREE because I am local. He is a good guy and gives a 2 year warranty on the Halos and 1 year on the fogs. He has everything from 3000K to 10,000K, and even RED HID Halos. I really could not ask for anything more.

Appreciate 0