09-16-2020, 09:32 PM   #16
snareman
Leave the gun. Take the Canoli.
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M8 & X3 ///M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winn View Post
I was at this event this morning and heard that same conversation in the background. I didn't know who said it, but I laughed under my mask.

To further the discussion on the new M3/M4 grill, I was one of those who said, "It looks much better in person." That's because I was expecting , so when I saw what it really looks like, especially with the carbon fiber splitter and the hood being indented towards the front to accent the large grills, it wasn't nearly as bad. The camouflage wrap pictures online does a great job hiding everything but the massive grills and yet hides everything that gives those grills context. I get what they're going for, an aggressive look. Very aggressive. Not sure I'd buy one, but it's not that bad and I get it now seeing it in person.
Yea, I agree on the camo doing well hiding stuff. He was pointing out how the lines starting all the way up by the windshield all focus to highlight the grilles, although I'm not sure that's a good thing given what the grilles are, but looking at it without camo you can appreciate some of the lines and intent better.
Appreciate 0