________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeza View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSM View Post
Nicely done. Are your pictures accurate to the real life color? Looks light bluish
Brooklyn Grey definitely has some blueish undertones especially when in the shade. But I agree it looks a little more blue in some pics than in person which attribute to the camera phone and my amateur skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixiang7349 View Post
Didn't get Black rims to match black trims?
No doubt it would look great in satin black as well but like i said earlier it has been satin black or dark grey on my last 3 cars and wanted to switch it up. I love it and with all the carbon fiber bits, it's aggressive looking with the added bonus of being able to see all the details of the R101.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlterZgo View Post
Car looks great! Have you checked into whether anybody makes ceramic brake pads for your car? I switched to ceramic brake pads on my F80 and, without any exaggeration, the brake dust was reducted by at least 95%. Like I virtually NEVER have to clean my wheels for weeks or even months on end whereas with stock steel rotors and OEM brake pads, the wheels would get dirty after literally a 5 mile drive.
Definitely something I am looking into. I know people liked Akebono ceramic pads on the F80 (I think). What brand did you use? Any key points to focus on in terms of pad quality? At this point, I would even take 50% less brake dust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos View Post
Beautiful car and gorgeous wheels, since you have a GT3RS, I assume this is your daily? Are the bucket seats comfortable enough for a daily?
It is my daily. I am just over 6ft and 165-170lbs. So on the slim side. I am super comfortable in them. My commute is about 25min so not super short. The occasional 1hour drives I have done have been perfectly fine. More comfortable than my RS buckets. The biggest pain from a daily perspective is just getting out of them...but well worth it in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safridi View Post
damn bro …..can you plz take a side shot from like 20 ft away?….this combo is gorgeous
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoi19 View Post
Nice setup! Any pics from the side or in the sun?
Will definitely do a proper shoot in the sun with better angles. Only side profile i have with wheels clean is below but its in a garage so lighting is a bit off.
This picture got me building a Brooklyn Grey M3 on their website. And I hate the front end.
Your car looks stunning.
Appreciate 3
Reeza201.50
e30jim62.00