10-15-2021, 08:47 AM   #92
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
So you think their side is "right" because they can blackmail someone into doing something they do not want to do? This makes you "proud" that someone can be forced into submission because his livelihood can be taken away from him if he does not conform?

And yet you wonder why some people fear the power the mob can wield when "mandates" get tossed around?

Let me guess, you were secretly sad Joe Rogan recovered just fine with his red pill IV fluids? It amazes me how happy some people get when the "right" person gets this virus they claim to hate and suffers from it, just to prove they are right. Kind of reminds me of people who wish their own economy will crash so they can say the leader they did not vote for is failing.
Dude, you are WAY off track here in terms of my personal opinion. I don't give 2 shits about Joe Rogan and his name was never even mentioned here so I'm not sure why you're bringing that up now.

I specifically referenced social media and that's it because you seemed to care enough what would happen if you posted on either of those two platforms (FB, Twitter). Between you and a few others here, you need to take a chill pill I think. It's not all some big conspiracy and people are out to get you and your personal beliefs. I'm fine with people choosing not to get vaccinated now. I was originally posting about Kyrie Irving and his situation with the Nets.
Appreciate 0