10-13-2021, 07:21 PM   #316
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Here is the really funny thing about the RBR crew here: They ignore the fact that Mercedes Benz through Gottlieb Daimler and Karl Benz invented the automobile. Further, they are the most innovative car company on the planet. To quote Jeremy Clarkson, "If you want to see what will be on your car in the next decade, go and look at the new S-Class whenever one is introduced." It has been their policy to NOT PATENT SAFETY INNOVATIONS because they are for the greater good.

Lastly, they are one of the most risk-averse organizations on the planet. They typically don't even introduce updates to their street cars until a minimum of 10 years of experience has been seen with the parts. Think about that for a moment.

Having spent a significant amount of time with the racing team and at the AMG factory, I singularly admire their integrity, dedication to excellence, and push for maximum performance across all parameters.

They get it right most of the time as their current stint in F1 has shown.

Cheers-mk
Well my friend , then I really wonder why you still drive with your ///M-Bimmers ?
Advice : Sell your Bimmers and buy Merc's ASAP !

And this as well...

BOT is suddenly the best driver ?
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick58915.00