Quote:
Originally Posted by unseen orko View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by csayad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by iviegatron View Post
Quote:
I'll be blunt with you guys, I really hope I don't set anyone off. I'm 17 years old, my family sort of comes from car enthusiast background. I will happily say my parents bought the car because they are my own role models. I don't flex on people or be an asshole to other people. Just wanted to make that clear.
Good for you. That's the hand you were dealt with, embrace it. As long as you don't posses the qualities of being arrogant or look down on people and are simply humble then more power to you. Enjoy your M car in good health.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentMeister View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWRacer523 View Post
Quote:
I'd consider doing a YouTube video but, I feel like I'll get hate for it. One reason is because of age. Also because I have a feeling no one would watch it.
yeah true.. you are too old to be owning an m3
Quote:
Quote:
I'd consider doing a YouTube video but, I feel like I'll get hate for it. One reason is because of age. Also because I have a feeling no one would watch it.
I'll be blunt with you guys, I really hope I don't set anyone off. I'm 17 years old, my family sort of comes from car enthusiast background. I will happily say my parents bought the car because they are my own role models. I don't flex on people or be an asshole to other people. Just wanted to make that clear.
Was your car the one on Insta that got that nice set of wheels that kind of went viral for a minute?
Quote:
Quote:
Good for you. That's the hand you were dealt with, embrace it. As long as you don't posses the qualities of being arrogant or look down on people and are simply humble then more power to you. Enjoy your M car in good health.
I love the car so much already. I just broke 400 miles today and I'm going to take the greatest care of it. I still can't believe that I have the privilege to drive such a car.
Glad you like it so much. Let's hear from you.. what is it that you like so much about it? How does it compare to your other sports car experiences if you have any.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unseen orko View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentMeister View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Was your car the one on Insta that got that nice set of wheels that kind of went viral for a minute?
Quote:
Quote:
I love the car so much already. I just broke 400 miles today and I'm going to take the greatest care of it. I still can't believe that I have the privilege to drive such a car.
Glad you like it so much. Let's hear from you.. what is it that you like so much about it? How does it compare to your other sports car experiences if you have any.
So before this car I drove a '19 RS5 Sportback and then before that I drove a '17 F80 M3 ZCP. The F80 first sort of felt like it wanted to kill me lol. Reason for selling that car was because I put 6000 miles on it and then sold it then made $8k off of it. Then after that we got a nardo gray RS5, put 11k miles on it and had it for roughly a year. Great winter car, super easily to get in and drive. Now onto the G80, I love this car more than the others because the switchable drivetrain first of all. I did a small 1st gear launch in the G80 and like holy hell it moved. My next favorite thing would probably have to be the ventilated seats, life saver!! Third thing is probably just the performance of the car is impeccable from only putting 400 miles on it so far. Another thing is that the G80 has wireless Apple CarPlay which is a sort of big thing to me. One more thing is the drivers assistance package, for long trips or feeling lazy on the Highway it does a great job driving autonomously. Let me know if you want to hear more, or have any questions!
Appreciate 2
Patton2502936.50
02M3ForMe4255.50