10-26-2021, 07:43 PM   #35
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfit View Post
I think the reason these threads turn into a shit show is that most can't give their reasons for their selection without belittling the other side. For example, if you chose manual, you have a "slow" car and are stuck in the past. If you choose auto, you are "boring" and like to race from stoplights. For the majority, neither is true.
Don't forget these threads give whoever makes them reassurance about the purchase they made. So if they get 90% of pro (auto or manual according to thread title), then they feel better about their purchase. Almost like, "gathering your army to support you" type of thing lol.

There is no right or wrong. You choose what YOU like, it's your money after all.

But since i already started to make this post, i'll finish it. I didn't get the manual but i do understand why most will. It's probably the last time you'll get that opportunity.

After 20+ years of driving manual, this wasn't the car i was going to experiment with in owning as a manual. If i wanted to go yeah go manual save the manuals! I'd start a project car and LS swap an S2000 or something.

I picked the "boring" comp.
Appreciate 2