Cyprus
Rep
Drives: BMW F87 M2 CS (6MT)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoriginalM2 View Post
My biggest disappointment i think is the size , is it just me? Or it seems bigger than the previous M4 ? As for their design language , its known that it wont look like any previous BMW/M car anyway . Surely the grills will live up too us , by the years everyone will get used to them.
It did grew a few inches, I'm not sure of the exact specs but I believe the camouflage also makes it appear larger.

I don't think people will get use this one; once the novelty of it being the new M4 on the block wears off, it's exaggerated, cartoonish facial features will begin to show, as the model ages.

I never really followed the F82 when it came out like I'm doing with this generation but even if you knew nothing about it, when you managed to see one in person, it really caught your attention and left you in awe with its sleek appearance.

I just don't see this vehicle having this same instance appeal. More like an acquired taste.

This car looks it's trying too hard to stand out and they just overkilled the design. I would of really liked to be a fly on wall, in the board-room meeting, the day the designers green-lit this monstrosity. Let's take our signature grille and turn it up to 11, Ja?
Only time will tell poochie , it depends on many factors ... 1 year after the release will tell a lot :