View Single Post
      04-16-2024, 03:24 PM   #29
canDO_Stef
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: NA

Now that our sponsorship is sorted out, I feel better about participating in this thread! Thanks admins for seeing this through.

Mapping M1/M2 to M Sport Mode is one of the things that is possible with canDO+, but there are many, many user-configurable options.

For example, you could choose to enable M Sport Mode on Engine Start instead, in addition to changing DSC settings, M Traction, car setup, or whatever comes to mind. You can also do things like emulate/automate iDrive controls to select your favourite display. There are a couple of example videos at https://cando.plus/doc.html, if you're curious to see it in action.

The device also gives you access to Touch and Long Press events from the iDrive controller to map even more shortcuts, so it's really up to you how you want to configure your car!

And if you want to see how you configure those (through an intuitive web ui), feel free to check this youtube:

Please let me know what you think, or if you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them!
Appreciate 1
thatguyM4217.00