View Single Post
      01-03-2023, 08:29 PM   #44
SpeedyG
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3, 2018 Audi B9 RS5

Back in 2018 when I bought my RS5 the list was RS5, M3, C63S and CTS-V Caddy.
Since Caddy was discontinuing the CTS-V and the M3 interior was looking a bit old and dated back in 2018, I bought the RS5. However, all this time I always felt the M3 has the best suspension of all and still wanted one. I had a 2014 S4 that I spent thousands on trying to get the suspension dialed in and never could get it to BMW's level. So, I bit the bullet in August of 2022 and sold my S4 and got an M3. I love it. I still enjoy my RS5 but it is a different type of beast. It is a Grand Touring coupe and the M3 is a true Sports Sedan. That M3 suspension is awesome! I agree with some of the other posts as I have a CT5 Blackwing on order since July and cannot get a confirmation from GM on timeline yet?!? The CT5 Black wing is the same dimensions spec as my S4, just slightly longer, which is a must to fit in the garage. But the M3 is not the petite beast that it used to be either! Porsche 911 is just too expensive compared to these other cars and just not comparable in price range. All cars desire to be a 911 in handling but the transmission shifter on the automatics, seriously!? If I wanted knobs or dials I would have bought a Tesla, which I will never do! LOL
Appreciate 0