View Single Post
      12-01-2022, 10:41 AM   #41
Viegasjuuice
Rep
Drives: 2006 Evo IX / 2020 M4 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by firetyphoon1 View Post
I was debating an M4/WRX STI back in 2020. Was in a Forester XT at the time. Decided to go STI and bought one sight unseen from Colorado and shipped it to NC in Jan of 2021. Didn't make sense to get an M4 then get an STI afterwards. Did a ton to it, really enjoyed it but, had the inch for something more.

I looked at the Supra with the Manual coming out, was too small and no back seats. Looked at the M4 F80 love the exterior but the interior was too dated. Same with the M2. I debated the RS5, but ended up ordering a 2023 M3 6MT back in July.

So, if anyone knows someone who's interested in a '19 WRX STI Limited let me know, currently for sale as of yesterday!
Trying to beat the new year another year older factor.

A few pics for those curious.
But not trying to hijack this thread. Those were my options before making the jump.

On a funny note, I'll be 33 next year, so having a '23M3 at 33 it a must. Already know what is in the works for 37...
Nice car! I have a fully built EVO IX that I could never get rid of lol. Nothing drives like that car, but I’m excited to add an M3 to the mix.
Appreciate 0