View Single Post
      11-11-2022, 02:02 PM   #38
DocOfTheDead
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4 6MT

Garage List
I am literally all over the board on what to get, varying from day to day. My husband, whenever I mention a vehicle, has gotten to the point of saying “Yes, I know. You like that car. You like all the cars. You want all the cars.” I have the luxury of being able to have numerous vehicles and after months of deliberation I decided on a manual M4. It has been sitting in Germany for two months now awaiting carrier assignment. The manual was the biggest factor in my decision, with other influencing factors being having my first German vehicle, and nabbing a 23 before the iDrive 8 update comes out. I loathe giant tablet dashes and much prefer actual buttons. So the garage will consist of the following:
2023 M4 6MT BSM on full Kayalami orange (eventually)
2018 LC500
2022 Kia EV6 AWD
2022 Tacoma off-road 6MT
2023 Hyundai Kona N
2002 Ford Ranger base model, 144k miles, plastic floors and crank windows

I get it all. Automatic, manual, dual clutch. I4, V6, V8, I6. Naturally aspirated, forced induction, electric. RWD, 4WD, FWD, AWD. Hot hatch, GT coupe, truck, damn near vintage analog feeling oldie, “SUV” (sort of, with the EV6), and the true sports coupe.

Now to win the lottery so I can build another garage and get a Bentley, a convertible, a true exotic like a Lamborghini, and a Can Am Ryker.

Last edited by DocOfTheDead; 11-11-2022 at 02:31 PM..
Appreciate 0