Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Pre-nup dude. pre-nup pre-nup pre-nup. Protect your ass. Otherwise - congrats. Sounds like you're moving in the right direction!
ope - old quote from a month ago. funny how things changed so fast!
now i'm in another state, no car, no stuff (surprised at how little i can live with tbh), not even a place i can decorate myself. thankfully the gf likes my style so i've been going at it at her place.

and i can wear shorts out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
... My wife sat through one negotiation 10 years ago and felt so bad for the guy that she refuses to come with me anymore...I don't mind, I prefer to be alone and not have to worry about what someone else might say. She likes the deals I get though, she has no issues with those lol.
Gf was in town and one of my friends hit me up to helk him buy a car. He is too soft, she has no idea how to negotiate, I wasn't buying the car so I feel like we got screwed a bit. It was December 31, 2020 around 3-4pm, for a car that has been sitting in their lot for a good 2 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2one3E90 View Post
LOL. I go to the mountains with it and try to see the limits of the suspension and handling of any given rental car. My fave was the VW Jetta 2019 and nissan sentra isnt so bad. With loaner cars I do the same but rear wheel drive is more fun ehehhehe
Gf's car is a 2019 Jetta S and i gotta say it's.. bad. the tires are aids, they squeal like a pig taking any turn at over 45-50mph. There's a 90 degree bend near here and as fun as it is I'm also waiting for the time to land on my head.

And a few days ago I felt the steering wheel get considerably lighter taking a bend on the highway. Granted I was doing redacted in a 147hp econobox but rest of the way was doing the limit on the right lane
Appreciate 0