01-28-2019, 03:58 PM   #69
Dogz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Ford Focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynguldyn View Post
January 2019 Update:
  • Build details for G80 M3 (not all of this is new, but I'm listing all info here for better readability)
    • Starts production in 2020 (more likely later in the year).
    • Three performance levels: 444hp (Pure), 475hp ("base"), and 500hp (Competition).
    • Some versions will have RWD, others xDrive; both manual and automatic transmissions will be available. The reports that it will be Pure+manual+RWD, base+auto+xDrive, and Competition+auto+xDrive seem plausible but I don't yet want to claim that no other combos will be available.
    • Pure and base will have 18" front and 19" rear wheels; Competition will have 19"/20" as standard (optional on the other models).
    • Standard equipment for all models will include M diff, adaptive suspension, M seats, Live dashboard.
    • Optional equipment will be pretty much the same as the regular G20, with the notable additions of carbon ceramic brakes (possibly M3 Competition only) and of course Merino leather.
See previous updates / main info thread: https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=901686
I see a 911 in my 3 year future of this is the case and the piece of the comp pushes 90-100
Appreciate 2