Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProdigy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habber View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitasanger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProdigy View Post

The regular seats should not be an option on an M3. Although the carbon buckets can be stiff for a casual driver, they provide the exact comfort that you would expect while having serious rigidity of a carbon fiber bucket.
The exact comfort "you" would want, perhaps, but there are thousands of M3 drivers who aren't you.

For starters, I can't comprehend why anyone would ever advocate for fewer options in/on anything. Options are a beautiful thing. A consumer asking to have his consumer options limited is lunacy. By this logic, there'd be a single 3 series, a single 5 series, etc. And colors? Who needs them? Why not harken the ghost of Henry Ford and offer only black?

Second, an M3 is a 4-door sports sedan, for the love of Pete. Collaring family men with mandated racing seats, which will be used for taking junior to baseball practice, is preposterous. We're not talking about a McLaren, a lambo, or heck, even a vette. There's seating for 5 and 4 OLD MAN DOORS, just like your grandpa's Crown Vic. I can appreciate suspension of disbelief, believe me, I can! By all means, imagine that your trip to Starbucks is the Monaco Grand Prix, but please, don't force your delusions on the rest of us. All of us don't need orange leather and a carbon fiber dick piece.

If a person wants buckets, can afford buckets, and most importantly, can fit in buckets without bouts of exquisite, thigh-carving pain—then please, order shiny buckets. But to suggest that the ticket for entry become gate-kept by youth, agility, or the size of one's musculature/frame/BMI, is mind-numbingly ignorant.

Again, we're talking about a 4 door sedan meant for spirited driving. Loosen the leather racing suit, my man. I fear that the cramped seat, coupled with the full leather onesie has left your brain in want of oxygen.
You have to go buckets just to get the opposite of what this guy has.
Sometimes I wonder if keyboard warriors will ever disappear
In general……….never. Anonymity is "courage".
I can easily say I ordered my 2nd g80 and it will have buckets once again 😂
Appreciate 0