Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Comp/G80 M3 Comp on Ord

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
2011 BMW 328  [0.00]
2010 BMW 335 M Sport  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
Not a thread to bitch about the grilles, but what small or big things do you think could maybe be improved for future model years or LCI? Maybe BMW will read some from this thread for some ideas? Or perhaps some people might have work around for people's ideas/problems.

One of the things that annoys me is that the AC on off is now buried in the iDrive menu as opposed to being a button. Sometimes I just want 'fresh' air through the vents and sometimes I want cooled air and a simple button was handy for that as was in previous models. Sure, I can "Hey BMW, turn on the air conditioner" but for something like this a button would be much easier. There are also a few iDrive things that I'd like to program to buttons that it won't let me do.

Also, I miss the 12v outlet in the passenger footwell and wish the center console 12v adaptor was in a little better place for plugging something like a radar detector in. As it's right in between and in front of the 2 cup holders a wire would be a bit in the way and unsightly.

Isn’t the AC on button in the center with the fan selector? That’s what I use.
Appreciate 0