View Single Post
      11-24-2021, 02:56 PM   #70
ggrrrrrr
Private
Rep
Drives: F80M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bch53211 View Post
Ha funny (sort of) story, not sure if I should laugh or cry. Just as I had finished my last post I got a call from BMW (I had requested an escalation of my case). The representative said I have good news there have been multiple updates on your car today your car was shipped on November 10 and is due to arrive at the Baltimore port on November 26. I said wow that’s great can you tell me the name of the transport ship? She said please hold and then I heard her say “ohhhh, I am very sorry my system must’ve re-populated with the previous inquiry, yours is still in quality check”. One of the biggest buzz kills I’ve ever experienced. I am sure that car she was looking at that is due to arrive Friday was ordered weeks if not months after mine.

Wow, I'm crying for you! I'd be so pissed. I'm also certain the car that's arriving was build long after ours.

I'm still in QC and no update from dealer. My escalation rep finally called me back yesterday after I called him, emailed him and asked the Genius to send him a message. Amazing, he has no information for me since the start of our case on 11/2. I asked him what he had done and he has left messages with the dealer... I nearly lost it at that point.

There is no escalation or anything to be done through the Genius or customer service. I want the name and number of your rep if she gets you any information, I'll demand they transfer my case!
Appreciate 0