07-16-2021, 11:33 AM   #27
Sean@PSI
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2021 IOMG M3 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLife View Post
Its hard to tell from the graph overlay. Can you post a graph close up with just 2 pulls? It looks like it behaves a little different at low rpm
Currently the only dyno sheet that we have has all of the pulls together. I can reach out and see if I can get a dyno that individually shows each pull.

Quote:
Also can you pm if theres any forum pricing? Thx
To support the forum members we have created a discount code for $50 off to split the price increase. The code "BP50" is now live on our site and is active until the end of July (one use per customer) .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguino View Post
Can you just post it?
G80 made 12 HP gain
G82 made 14 HP gain

Quote:
Originally Posted by modat View Post
I dont feel like watching the video. Can someone just tell me what happens
G80 made 12 HP gain
G82 made 14 HP gain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettles View Post
Or the vendor is just trying to lure members into watching their video because they know posting just the graph won’t yield them the sales they want. Who knows
We are very happy with the results from our dyno. Without a tune we had the G80 make 12 HP gain and G82 make 14 HP gain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettles View Post
Same actually, but you got my point. 10 minutes for a five second result. 14hp for $1700 pre-installation. What value!
This is just a bolt on modification that increases and improves the sound with the benefit of adding horsepower. Just the start to making these S58s making big power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDave View Post
The real benefit of this video for me is the nice stock numbers the car is making.
The stock numbers alone were a shock to us aswell. Just shows that the original HP numbers were underquoted. Better for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
Looks very well built - looking forward to seeing these on the West Coast.
We will be getting some out your way very soon!

Quote:
I think price went up from $1599 free shipping this am to $1699 this afternoon on website. Maybe can we get 1500 shipped forum pricing?
The pricing increase is a result of increase in price of materials and shipping. Getting increasingly hard to get everything we need in to keep up with demand. We are running the coupon code "BP50" for $50 off for forum users to cut this cost back down a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuroRay View Post
That’s just the scaling and overlay. If they zoomed in, it would look bigger (it’s 10-14whp)

On a car already this fast, I doubt that it’s noticeable though.
Definitely noticeable earlier on with the spool. Waiting for the unlock to see what the added airflow will allow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moproblems View Post
I dunno, the higher numbers are from them revving it to 7k, stock runs go up to 6500... Snake oil to me.
The power is not made that high up in the powerband. We can email over the dyno sheets if you would like a closer look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguino View Post
Are we sure it's 14whp? I see a lot of noise on that graph to be able to tell.
Absolutely, the G80 made 12 HP increase and the G82 made 14. All cars will vary depending on conditions but results should all be relatively close. We can send out the dyno sheet if you would like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_The_Clean1 View Post
@Sean@PSI - Will you be making one for the S85 in the X3 M... ?

I've asked this before but never heard a response back!
A midpipe for the X3M has been on our radar however it is something down the line. Currently our focus is on the G platform. Depending on what we can cross over will effect when that will be going down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilehighM3 View Post
You mean the S58 ☺️😉

@PSI- How many miles are on the car at each dyno? If it's been a while, the difference may be due to engine break in, not the exhaust.
TIA
Both cars were through the break in period. The IOMG G80 is currently at 6,000 miles and the G82 is at around 2800 I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Chili View Post
Of course, the pricing reflects first-to-market; and they have the right to do so until 10 other people get ahold of the pipe and copy it for half the price. What's irritating is that people who make these products assume because you have a fancy car you can afford a crazy price. But again, that's there right.

IMHO that's too much money for a 14hp difference. That said, we may see bigger gains once the tunes come online and the stock exhaust components become overtaxed.
There is a lot of factors that go into pricing. Shipping costs, cost of materials, cost of getting materials, production time, ETC. We are trying to keep the cost down while still making the best product that we can made all in house. In time once tuning become more available we hope to see more HP gains.
Appreciate 0